A call out to the club from Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8

You are without doubt, one of the most spiteful and pathetic non-contributors on this site. Your simple minded jabs are not funny, and demonstrate how petty and small minded you are. While your attacks are similar to being flogged with a wet catalogue, it still shows how disrespectful you are to real deal Sea Eagle supporters. You hammer at fans for being critical, yet defend a board and management that have shown contempt toward Sea Eagle supporters. Further to this, I note that bloggers can't know like or agree on this thread? Laughable at best. I think calling you a coward would be an understatement.
You could yesterday Tom.
Some little darling might've copped a negative rating.
Funny that.

From TOM WINK
I note that bloggers can't now like or agree on this thread? Laughable at best. I think calling you a coward would be an understatement.

Pathetic. I guess you can't fire someone who doesn't get paid.:rofl:

From TOM WINK
I note that bloggers can't now like or agree on this thread? Laughable at best. I think calling you a coward would be an understatement.

Pathetic. I guess you can't fire someone who doesn't get paid.:rofl:

When a post gets moved to this forum it stops the ratings being featured (I think...)

Also cracks at Mods are pretty average. Disagree with him as much as you like however try keep it respectful (as an aside you would not know the amount of work he does behind the scenes to keep this place functioning)

'Don't feed the trolls'
giphy.gif

Keep it respectful? You are joking right??? Have you read his replies to fans on here? He consistently belittles passionate supporters, makes little to no sense and his attempts to be funny, particularly when mocking people, are embarrassing to read at best. He lacks every understanding as to what this site represents and you ask me to be respectful? Please, that is blind defence of a keyboard coward. There are people on here that love this club, greatly doubt he is one of them.

It is funny in how many years of posting (many of which before either of us were mods) I have never felt the same way. I would suggest if he is such an issue for you to use the ignore feature

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4