A challenge, who is up for it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I follow the Canucks in the NHL and they have the green men, two blokes who sit next to the penalty box at home games dressed in all green spandex and give the other team hell when they have a player in the box.I

I am thinking us Silvertails fans need a similar mascot of our own.

So with that said, who is willing to wear one of these to our games?

http://www.superfansuits.com/split-suits/maroon-white-split-suit.html

The only probem is, give it to an NRL player and they (or one of their mates close by) will probably belt the **** out of you.

clontaago said:
The only probem is, give it to an NRL player and they (or one of their mates close by) will probably belt the f**k out of you.

Then watch the media jump against the player's club

Some Dragons fans did this at the Manly Stgeorge Final Last year. & Pretty much every wanker at a music festival this summer did it. I also saw a group in them @ the Sydney V8s covered in southern crosses....

Never knew that you were a Canucks fan, Dan. I love the work that those morphsuit guys do though, hilarious stuff. I remember that they did manage to psych an opposition player out quite badly one time to the point where he was hitting the perspex & trying to get the referee to stop them, will have to see if I can find the video.

Yeah wolf the green men are hilarious. They had a life-size cardboard picture of one players wife and put a nucks jersey on it once and sat it with them. Always hilarious and the NHL give them a lot of air time.

That is one thing hockey does better than any other sport they embrace the reality of their sport. Fights are permitted and allowed to go on to an extent. Fans of the game are embraced and treated as part of it all

Should get a cardboard cut out of galop with a speech bubble saying Sorry and put a manly Jersey on him. Sneak it into a game.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
If you pay for my weekly return flights from Perth to every game, then I will do it for sure.

And here come all the Canuk fan's who have hidden away for all these years - LoL

Unfortunately, they'll win the thing, and if not, Luongo & the Sedin twins aught to look at themselves very seriously.

Seriously, if you have a defense including Hamhuis, Ballard, Bieksa, Salo, Edler & Erhoff, then back-stopped by Luongo you'd better be doing something.

It's a shame they are in the same division as us (Avs). I'd love Avs to grab Schneider from you blokes. Only 25, and won't get a shot at being the number 1 with Luongo around.

Fits the Avs re-build as well. Avs may get Larsson or Landeskog at the draft (if they trade up, they could get both, but I'm sure it would cost us Stastny), which I would dread, but hopefully we get Mueller / Fleishmann back next season.

NHL YART

Mueller - Stastny - Hishon (Joey needs 1st line status)
Fleishmann - Duchene - Hejduk (Class, skill, ability)
Galiardi - O'Reilly - Jones (Best 3rd line in the NHL????)
Mcleod - Winnik - Stoa (Size !!)

Johnson - Liles
Quincey - Larsson (Selected 2nd overall at the draft)
O'Byrne - Elliott

Vokoun (Purchased as a UFA say 6.5 mill per season)
Pickard (Can back-up with veteran guidance)

Mate been a nucks fan for a good 4 years though perhaps not the most dedicated fan. I follow baseball and NFL a little more closely but really it's no more than a distraction compared to league.

You are right about our defence and luango, under performed in the finals the last few years but finally all coming together this year.
Not really worried about the bruins or lightening so once we dispose of the sharks in tonights game the cup is as good as ours....finally

The cup play-offs from last year were gut wrenching for me, but ended up being proud of the team despite losing as they gave it a fantastic go & got much further than expected. This year was just ridiculous, apparently changing your goalie every game is a brilliant idea (not)!

The life of a Philadelphia fan...sigh.

There is one regular at Brookie who sits at their possie on the benches at the bottom of the Hill specifically to give it to kickers - you know who you are!

I remember him giving it to Benji Marshall one game who missed the kick and was not happy!

NHL is probably the only sport in my opinion that rivals Rugby League. There are so many layers to it, where as footy is just simple.

In fact, I've been a season ticket holder of The Eagles since I don't know when, and my missus called me out this year, and said it's either NHL Center Ice Package (showcasing 2624 season proper games, plus play-offs), OR The Sea Eagles Membership.

That being said, now that Larissa is around, and now that Perry is on board, I'm going to do both again next season.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6