A challenge, who is up for it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As well as being a Manly fan my daughter is a Canuks fan. She was posted to Vancouver for four months, and had an apartment so close to the ice hockey stadium she could hear the siren blast when the Canuks scored. Went to several games and now watches it on streaming. She tells me Canuks are now 3-1 up in the semi finals and bound for the finals.

Yup 3 - 1 up and play at 9pm local time on today's date, so tomorrow arvo is for us.

If they win tomorrow they get into play for the Stanley cup, basically like our grand final.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
it would go well with the drummer boy ;)

Ummm...nah...how would I see the drum anyways :p

St George had a couple at the final last year. We're better than that

vidmar said:
There is one regular at Brookie who sits at their possie on the benches at the bottom of the Hill specifically to give it to kickers - you know who you are!

I remember him giving it to Benji Marshall one game who missed the kick and was not happy!

Maybe he should be Manly's spandex man ;) We all know he'd love to wear spandex at a game, even when he isn't at the game and says he was

Jono said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
it would go well with the drummer boy ;)

Ummm...nah...how would I see the drum anyways :p

St George had a couple at the final last year. We're better than that

vidmar said:
There is one regular at Brookie who sits at their possie on the benches at the bottom of the Hill specifically to give it to kickers - you know who you are!

I remember him giving it to Benji Marshall one game who missed the kick and was not happy!

Maybe he should be Manly's spandex man ;) We all know he'd love to wear spandex at a game, even when he isn't at the game and says he was

That guy sounds pretty cool to me, the kind of guy who wouldn't wear spandex.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4