A little die hard Manly legend.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Done.

He is now up to 278 votes (30 more than his closest rival who is on 248 votes).

He was 40 behind at 9 o'clock this morning.
The other dude must be thinking what the hell just happened. :D

Done Bones.

And I jumped on the wife's profile too and voted for her as well.

If it's ok, I'll share the link on my page and see if we can get the little fella over the line.

I tried to vote again,but couldnt,bugger,lol,like Bones said,this young fella,s passion for Manly is second to none,he is such a great young man

Nice. He went from 40 behind this morning to being 41 ahead now.

simon64 said:
Done Bones.

And I jumped the wife's profile too and voted for her as well.

If it's ok, I'll share the link on my page and see if we can get the little fella over the line.
Yeah please do mate. Thank you.

Voted.
My youngest son is on the spectrum and I know how they get obsessed with things.
If they channel it in the right way it can be a bonus. Being a big Sea Eagles fan Nick has obviously got his priorities right!

Done. Too easy.
Looks like Nick has a good lead now, if I read that right.

What a cool '' obsession '' to have, and I'm envious of the young man's meet and greet photos!

All the best to Nick and your family @bones.

voted for him earlier today on wifes account- i don't have f.book, & got my kid to spread the word on her f.book page.
when does the voting end so he can be announced the winner?

Ok the person who was running second has just gone up 70 votes in the last 20 minutes and is now in front of young Nick :(
Maybe someone is cheating the system somehow. Can everybody please share this on your Facebook if you use it and ask your friends to vote? Cheers.

bones said:
Ok the person who was running second has just gone up 70 votes in the last 20 minutes and is now in front of young Nick :(
Obviously cheating the system somehow. Can everybody please share this on your Facebook if you use it and ask your friends to vote? Cheers.
Well, I've told my kids and grandkids, they're all Manly tragics. The votes should start rolling in for young Nick anytime soon

Don't forget the little people on your way to the top Nick...

Gift's leaving and everybody is righteously pissed off.
We've still got young fans like Nick and Robbie. Nobody pays them to be fans, they just are.
Players come, players go, fans are forever.
The future looks good to me!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7