A merry Silvertails Xmas to you all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Merry Christmas Silvertails!! Hope everyone is having a safe and happy day. I don't get on here as often as I'd like but it's always great to have a look at the latest truths and rumours and banter about our great club. We're lucky to have this club, so proud to say I go for Manly when you see the other rabble that's out there. Here's to a great 2016, can't wait to see this new squad rip in. Have a great day all and best wishes.

Woohoo! It's finally Christmas day!!!!

Merry Christmas to me,
Merry Christmas to me.
Merry Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaas dear ge.
Merry Christmas to me!

Wait...that doesn't sound right...?

Ah well....

Second verse, same as the first!

Merry Christmas to me,
Merry Christmas to me.
Merry Christmas to me!

:D@:cool::party::party::party:
smiley-drinking.gif
cookies-for-santa-052.gif

santamelvinmoose-topper1.png

Woohoo! It's finally Christmas day!!!!

Merry Christmas to me,
Merry Christmas to me.
Merry Christmas to me!

Wait...that doesn't sound right...?

Ah well....

Second verse, same as the first!

Merry Christmas to me,
Merry Christmas to me.
Merry Christmas to me!

:D@:cool::party::party::party:
smiley-drinking.gif
cookies-for-santa-052.gif

santamelvinmoose-topper1.png
Jingle bells GE Smells
Manly all the way
Oh what fun it is cheer
for the maroon and white today

#Broughttoyoubyjameson

1st Verse
The first hotel Eagle angels did stay
Had Eels supporters and lepers and fields full of clay
In dreams where they, pray Foz comes dirt cheap
But it’s Parra’s dark night, team on the trash heap

1st Chorus
Dispel brain cell, fart well, bad smell
Eels are the kings of vitriol

2nd Chorus
Raise hell, oh well, jail cell, oh hell
Eels are the kings of miserable

Music: The 1st noel

Last edited:
drunk_dancing_deer_santa-1.gif

A belated

"Merry Christmas to all".​

I hope that you all had a great Chrissy Day with lots of good food, drink and pressies with time spent with family and friends :)

chimney8.gif

**** me, I am missing the footy ...... the cricket's ****en boring. I work from home and the kids are already giving me the ****s hanging around the house and wont get off the ****en X Box and the school holidays have only just begun.

Anyway, merry ****en Xmas and a happy ****en new year to all the feathered friends out there ...... even extend the olive branch to my enemy Zorba at this time of the year

Really excited about the coming season. GO MANLY. Does anyone have a count down to how many days until first game at Brookie? Watching that would have to be more interesting than is being served up as a "test" match.

I doubt I'll have much time for social media tomorrow so thought I'd get in early with a Christmas wish to you all.

It's a special day for families , sometimes the only time we get together in any part of a year.

My daughters and grandkids are at " the dark side" this year ( happens every two years ) so we will be with my wife's family up at Toowoomba.

Nevertheless it will be a cooked breakfast, and the first beer will go down about 10am, and I'll eat too much for lunch and have to have an afternoon nap and no backyard cricket without the kids !!

Anyway I hope you all have a great day and gets lots of presents but most of all if driving , take bloody good care, slow down and don't be in a rush as there's always some idiots on the road this time of the year.

Merry Christmas from MFB!

We Hope you had a Very Merry Xmas Mark and your Wife and Family.
We had a good one at home on the Ranch up here in Central Queensland. Spent a lot of time in the Pool with lots of good food and drinks. The 4 Days were good . Now back to work for 3 days till we do it all over again.

Merry Xmas and a Happy and Very Successful Year to all My other Feathered Friends at the Mighty Manly Seaeagle Family. Lets do the Eagle Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the old calendar Orthodox for tomorrow.....I wonder if the Trbojevic boys will get tomorrow off to help their family devour the usual ethnic spreads that happen..lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6