A New Era Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2024 Jersey. The KFC on the back looks $hit.

1697492493340.png

1697492501655.png

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
Well we've got some free publicity if the off season and hopefully some exposure for sponsors.

I still love the 1980s logo but times have changed. I don't mind this new logo. We could have a picture of a Bin Chicken or a Duck on there it wouldn't worry me so long as we start winning again.

Clean looking jersey except for the red KFC logo which stands out.

First look at the logo I didn't like it but I actually don't mind it.

I wish all clubs wouldn't change their jersey every 5 minutes, it seems there are 10 jerseys every season for special rounds and the home/away jersey is changed every second year.

Last edited:
Having been in marketing most of my former career I understand why it is often the tail wagging the dog. There is nothing wrong with this new logo, but even I would have been embarrassed to decree it as the dawn of "a new era".
I wonder if we have a new marketing manager trying to make her/his mark?
Remember, it was the marketing department which gave us the rainbow jersey.

Are they fkn serious?? Literally the most prominent feature of a sea eagle is its wings, and ours have officially been clipped. Instead, a close up of what looks like the love-child of Sonic the hedgehog with the Rooster out of Bondi. This marketing department seem to be quite the special bunch. I guess we should be grateful it isn't a Tiger.

Jersey, sponsors and emblem looks great.

I just hope the club remain humble this season, and don't call "premiership roster" and "top 4 roster" and crap like that. Owner, CEO & club need to be realists now.

If we go into next season with the same group of forwards as we have now , it's a bust before it begins and we'll be 10th - 15th yet again.

Step up recruitment.

I like the new logo, I don't like the KFC logo on the back, they should have white letters like Pointsbet on the front
You would not be able to change that without the approval of the Kentuck Phuck Duck people.

It would like having the Ford logo on the jersey and trying to reverse the blue and white colours. It’s not going to happen.

Last edited:
Are they fkn serious?? Literally the most prominent feature of a sea eagle is its wings, and ours have officially been clipped. Instead, a close up of what looks like the love-child of Sonic the hedgehog with the Rooster out of Bondi. This marketing department seem to be quite the special bunch. I guess we should be grateful it isn't a Tiger.
So that’s a definite NO from you Pete? @:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8