A New Era Awaits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You’ve got to take into account the key reason for this logo change (and many other across sporting codes at the moment) and that is marketing and promotion across social media platforms etc. The shape of the logo, the minimalistic design and colour make its use across all platforms and on merchandise etc easy and clean.

Guarantee we won’t be the only club to be shifting logo over the next few years.

The daughter reckons it’s too Americanised.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

IMG_0970.png
IMG_0969.png

Seattle Seahawks. At least @maxta will be happy. @:D

Last edited:
Home Jersey good. Really like the alternate jersey with the orange Pointbet print. Just need shorts/socks to stack up now.

LU forum had a shot from somewhere else where the new logo appeared alongside the other teams (fan fest related or something).

Raiders are also refining theirs, simplifying colours and a two tone logo.

It’s growing on me. Stands out on the jersey Would have preferred wings and my favourite will always be the 80s version. But can see why they need to ‘progress’. Identification, modernisation, americanisation yeah all that. Probably good for kids? Biggest departure since 99.

The last logo wasn’t perceptible to outsiders from afar, the circle was too busy and the eagle ended up being small.

Surprised they kept the word style, I always thought it was meh but it suits the head only a lot more.

All I can think is that it’s so round and fluffy I want to pat it on the head. Egor? More like Beaky is it’s new name.

We have also made the subtle change the Knights did a few years back in facing forward not backwards.

Fun Fact - 6 teams logos currently still look backwards including Rorters, Rabbids, Slime, Phins, Dogs and St Merge. of the Slime, Rabbids and St Merge they are all looking very tired and very old school which is not a marketers target demographic i.e. think Sportsbet

A few things to remember re the logo change;
  • The Club has evolved since the old logo was introduced over 2 decades ago, we now have female teams and are more focused on our junior pathways more than ever. We need to inspire the future. A new look and feel encourages this.
  • The former logo has been retired, it’s not gone forever, it’s a rich part of our past we will always honour it.
  • The new logo better reflects our Club. It represents our pillars (Resilience, Respect, Legacy and Family).
  • Furthermore, the design is inspired by our past emblem’s… taking inspiration from our rich history.

2 years in the making for this absolute pile of steaming ****e, it’s hideous and cartoon like and frankly looks amateurish at best. What a disgrace!!!

Yet another thing they have done sir zero consultation with members and fans.

Complete and utter joke and laughing stock!

2 years in the making for this absolute pile of steaming ****e, it’s hideous and cartoon like and frankly looks amateurish at best. What a disgrace!!!

Yet another thing they have done sir zero consultation with members and fans.

Complete and utter joke and laughing stock!
And imagine trying to get consensus from this lot. Each to their own but don't mind it.

If you were to look at Silvertails here,the major demographic would be 50 plus conservative males.
I don't think that is their target market with the logo.
I like it and think it fits into the current climate of marketing and merchandising.

If you were to look at Silvertails here,the major demographic would be 50 plus conservative males.
I don't think that is their target market with the logo.
I like it and think it fits into the current climate of marketing and merchandising.
Funny. This morning I was considered "woke" coz I voted YES and this afternoon I'm conservative coz I'm a over 50 (60) male. Now I'm confused.

But I think you're right Adz, we're not the target demographic. I'm sure they did (well, I hope they did) the necessary survey before deciding.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8