A question or two to the "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: A question or two to the 30-40 "Guests" that frequent this site regularly

globaleagle said:
Oops, I guess I shoulda used the 'search' button before making a new thread.

My apologies to the op and did I read something about sacking hasler on page 7!

Thanks globaleagle I read 2 pages of last years postings before the penny dropped.....it's all good though.

Funny seeing a thread you started 12 months ago suddenly reappear!!

They could be trying to make that step to actually follow a successful club!! But they are to used to losing so they dont join

I got to 7 pages before I realized it was an old thread... So nothing changes?

After years of reading all your threads I have made an effort and finally registered as a member. Cheers

Welcome, don't let this be the last post you ever make!!

Matabele said:
Now it resembles a weekend craft group.

Hahaha!!

Yeah i had to re register on here few months ago. I like this forum.

g,day all, long time browser ,much longer manly supporter,still got my first manly jumper with no 1 on it,bob batty wore that number then,and for my money steve menzies is the greatest manly player i have seen.that's my first post so look forward to catching up with you all again. regards mike[/size][/font]

the guests don't have the ability to register. they can not read

There always seem to be plenty of guests on here but many of those are probably members who just aren't signed in. The thing that I've always been curious about is..... who or perhaps, why are there 2 "invisible" users?

Daddycool said:
There always seem to be plenty of guests on here but many of those are probably members who just aren't signed in. The thing that I've always been curious about is..... who or perhaps, why are there 2 "invisible" users?

the invisiblemen (or women) are the fun police

Hi there, first post for me. I have followed Manly since late 60's. Best ever player: Bob Fulton, Favourite players: Steve Menzies, Johnny Gibbs, Geoff Toovey. Favourite current player: Jamie Lyon followed by Daly Cherry-Evans. We shouldn't feel too depressed. If you'd told me 10 years ago we'd have 2 premierships in the next 10 years I would have said you were mad. Things may not be as bad as they seem at the moment.

mike walker said:
g,day all, long time browser ,much longer manly supporter,still got my first manly jumper with no 1 on it,bob batty wore that number then,and for my money steve menzies is the greatest manly player i have seen.that's my first post so look forward to catching up with you all again. regards mike[/size][/font]

Welcome Mike. Bob Batty? Well he did do 13 seasons, 11 of them with a large number of games, so you can have a wide range of age. You may even be older than me and Mark :)
But back to Bob, what a player he was for Manly. Held most of the records until Wombat came along right after him and broke them. A terrific era.

WAMF said:
but we do talk footy Dan, in between sacking Hasler, hanging max, punting Lowe and feeding Peters  :D

nostradamus :s

I heard a good rumour manly are the premiers and didnt get to celebrate it and will be goi g BACK TO BACK.to show des and the scum of a daily telegraph that the manly sea eagles are more than a coach!

Manly is not one man and even the great beaver menzies was shown the door when the time came! I didnt hear the beaver kick up a poo fight on the way out... And i have it on very good authority that he did want to play on for his beloved eagles...not much said about that was there?

Mark my words have as much money as you can on 2012 to be the year we properly celebrate a GF WIN and des feels the pressure of expectation!

We are paying 10 to 1.....

OK - I've joined up - only discovered this site this month - watchin' with interest from Cairns...hopefully Origin 2012 gives me some peace from these rednecks

Hooray, new members.

Pffft this is an old boring thread and everyone should've posted in the shiny new '97 guests' thread and woulda got a dollar.

That said Bagman, I too knew what it was like being a nswelshman in qld year after year, glad to have left.

RE: Dear 97 guests...

mods shouldnt make it available for guests.

if you got time to read, you got time to register and log on.

RE: Dear 97 guests...

Just a warning to those who are thinking of signing up. Your productivity at work will go out the window.:p
It can be addictive - but fun.

hey, first post here,

i found out bout this site after all the hasler shiz went down, it's been a good place to go to get info from like minded people.. im a member of league unlimited but hating the tall poppy manly bashing that continues there..

following them since '89 as a youngin'
fav player - cliffy
current - steve 'the shoulder of justice' matai

bout time i'd say whats up

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4