A special request!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just got back from Sydney after a funeral for a loved one, only too glad to help out where I can, all be it only with a donation as I don't have any magic words except for love.
Mark If you say your son in law Is a good bloke than he is absolutely.
I wish his family the best through this impossible time.

lock, ban, delete!

wait...wrong thread....oops.

I mean...

done! (hope it helps)

To coin a phrase from some soccer team somewhere Mark....(nark)

You'll never walk alone!

wishing you guys all the best.

Last edited:
More than happy to help in this shocking time Mark.
Give Mick the best from Silvertails mate
Also to Mosto...tough times mate, thoughts are with you....stay strong.
Matt Maxta K

I'm going to do a plug .. over the last 10 years I have helped organise Rotary's bowelscan awareness program. So in a couple of months when kits become available please guys buy and complete the test. If picked up early it is a breeze. Picked up later a nightmare.
It is cruel on Mick ...so young ..usually more common in 50+ year olds.
I do probably 10 hours a week in volunteer/charity work and see hundreds of requests for donations. I personally think this is worth making a donate. (and will do so as soon as I find my bloody wallet..yeah yeah true.. left at home).
PS to Mark. (on lighter side) do not try and convert the kids. You will have as much fun with them as Panthers supporters.

I've been doing yearly bowel scanning since I was 50, just never thought id have to suggest it to my fit healthy, non drinking, non smoking 35 year old son in law.

When I posted this last night we had $4200 in the account, as of just now over $8000.

We are truly appreciative of everyone's generosity.

There's some local fund raising happening in Moree as well , the aim there is to get $50k to help my daughter after she goes back to one income when Mick is gone.

The funds raised with this will be used to get them away for a family holiday to make some memories, we had thought a week on the coast , if we can get to $10k or more Disneyland comes into the picture.

It's also heart warming to read everyone's comments as they donate, my daughter finds them hugely uplifting.

Tragic news Mark. I hope those beautiful children enjoy every minute they can spend with their Dad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7