A special request!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The one great thing at these times Mark and Mosto is that the good in people comes out in bucket loads and your faith in humanity comes back. I had the day from hell yesterday where my partner got hauled off in an ambulance with pneumonia and while I was there in emergency I got a call from a hospital over 100 kms away to say Mum was being admitted after a bad fall. Every professional I dealt with and every friend I told and every client I had to contact could not have been more helpful. And then I read this last night and my heart all but burst with the love on this site. The world really is a good place, it's just a bastard we have to have the tragedy.
You are a great bunch Silvertails!

The latest is that this is close to $9000, and much of that ( after reaching $4500 yesterday) is due to Silvertails members, as I said above I'm speechless!!

The latest is that Mick has always wanted to do Cape York ( like me he's a 4WDer and fisherman) but has never been able to afford it.

If well enough he wants it to be a family trip, his family and our family, his costs would now be well and truly covered.

The latest is that this is close to $9000, and much of that ( after reaching $4500 yesterday) is due to Silvertails members, as I said above I'm speechless!!

The latest is that Mick has always wanted to do Cape York ( like me he's a 4WDer and fisherman) but has never been able to afford it.

If well enough he wants it to be a family trip, his family and our family, his costs would now be well and truly covered.

Some awesome memories to be made there mate.

Would you drive up ? Telegraph track is awesome fun and I'd love to get back up there one day. Hopefully you can make it happen for him, be an awesome family trip.

Would you drive up ? Telegraph track is awesome fun and I'd love to get back up there one day. Hopefully you can make it happen for him, be an awesome family trip.

Yep I've done the OTT, and Mick's always wanted to do it , just gotta hope his health hangs in to about May to do it!!

I agree with Bones, the donation was easy but the words were harder. It doesn't make a difference weather I know Mick or even yourself Mark, it's still hard. I never had a proper goodbye for my Dad at the end of 2014 but I had only just turned 27 and he was 58 and feel so grateful to have shared 27 years with him. Mick's kid's won't be afforded such a privilege so I hope they have one amazing trip to fill them with everlasting happy memories. You're doing a great thing Mark, I hope you surpass your donation goals mate!

People are very kind. I was in the same situation as your daughter Mark about 10 years ago. Workmates chipped in a few thousand, it meant a lot, and was really helpful. I lived on it for a month or so as my kids started school etc.

lock, ban, delete!

wait...wrong thread....oops.

I mean...

done! (hope it helps)

To coin a phrase from some soccer team somewhere Mark....(nark)

You'll never walk alone!

wishing you guys all the best.
Good on ya mate - from the other side of the world... Respect....

My father is fighting bowel cancer at present. I'm 39 with 4 kids and the thought of losing him scares the **** out if me. The fact your grandkids are facing that prospect at such a young age is truly heart-breaking. My thoughts are with all of you.
Not sure like is the right button - wishing you and your family the best mate.

First time I've shed a tear on the forum...(though I've been close a few times, like when the club shafted Tooves...)

Lost my mum at a young age from cancer. Scared ****less it'll happen to me too, leaving my kids without a Dad (about the same age as your grandkids).

Hoping with everything I have that he can pull off a miracle (like when Wolfie shook off Inglis to score in the corner in '13) and that you guys can share the good times for years to come.

I love that the good people in the world can come together and help out like this. Eagle people really are the best people...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6