A worthy Cause: Remembering Jan "Corso Jan" Davis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A worthy Cause: Remembering Jan "Corso Jan" Davis

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=130702

I have donated, and hope a few others can spare some money.

Dan

Re: A worthy Cause: Remembering Jan "Corso Jan" Davis

I have also made a donation as we have had friends recently diagnosed with breast cancer.

Sorry to hear that Tookey. We are making a donation from the tipping comp shortly to breast cancer research, just waiting to get the boss lady to clear the funds into the account and it will be going.

That is great Dan. 

It is shocking just how prevalent breast cancer is these days and hits hard when friends who you have known for 30 years are suddenly diagnosed with it.

I hope that everyone donates to the paver as all surplus funds will be donated to the breast cancer foundation.   

I wouldnt mind trying to set up something for regular donations, I will see what I can come up with as regular comps or something.

Apparently the stats are now that 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed with some form or cancer. If they don't find a better cure soon, global warming won't be worth worrying about

Yes its either skin cancer, lung cancer, prostrate cancer you name it.

I work with a girl who had a kidney removed recently because she had kidney cancer.  She was told that it was a rare form of cancer but has since met some 8 other people who have also had that form of cancer.

Dan is there any other way to make a donation other than by way of Pay Pal ?

tookey link said:
It is shocking just how prevalent breast cancer is these days and hits hard when friends who you have known for 30 years are suddenly diagnosed with it.   

My grandmother died of breast cancer when my mother was only 14. My sister also had a breast cancer removed a few months before Kylie Minogue was diagnosed with it. She is currently in remission.

Eagle predator I don't think so unless you go to the game. Give the club a call. This is something fluffy gc, Aaron and I have been talking about but we only ever settled on paypal. But I think Aaron is the one that set it up in the end

Dan link said:
Eagle predator I don't think so unless you go to the game. Give the club a call. This is something fluffy gc, Aaron and I have been talking about but we only ever settled on paypal. But I think Aaron is the one that set it up in the end

Dan that's fair enough i would like to make a donation also. Would you know who do i ask to speak to at the club ?

Mark, I'll be dropping  money in at the ground tonight..Give me a bell before the game and I'll put some in for you as well if you like if that helps?
You can EFT me the money to my account same as with the No one likes us shirts?
A very fitting tribute to Jan and a great gesture by her friends and the club
Vidmar

On the Cancer topic, we are wearing our Bowel Cancer awareness jerseys tonight as well I heard

I don't use paypal but I'll head over to the family hill tonight and make a donation. I am very happy with this idea from Pete, a lasting tribute in an area that meant so much to both of them.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8