• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brooke said:
I have 3 ticketed club memberships one for myself and two kids. However, we have only received the one AAN for one of the memberships. Does anyone know how to contact the NRL to get the other two AAN's? i need four tickets. I have been on their website but can't seem to find any info on how to contact them etc. If anyone knows what to do I would greatly appreciate the help. I want to get on line at 10am tomorrow to try to purchase tickets.

Brooke - I think you'll find that all your memberships have been assigned the one AAN. So you'll only need to enter that one number and be able to get up to 6 tix

Clint said:
I logged on and got my AAN but it says you are entitled to 8 tickets for the first week of the finals??? Do I use this same AAN for the GF and how many tickets am I entitled too.

Hey @Brooke - I am in the same boat re memberships for kids. I got the impression that the AAN was for all memberships under my AAN as I am the 'primary holder'. But don't quote me on this. But it did say AAN for two memberships.

2 tickets for the GF per member under the AAN is my understanding

voicefromthehill said:
Clint said:
I logged on and got my AAN but it says you are entitled to 8 tickets for the first week of the finals??? Do I use this same AAN for the GF and how many tickets am I entitled too.

Hey @Brooke - I am in the same boat re memberships for kids. I got the impression that the AAN was for all memberships under my AAN as I am the 'primary holder'. But don't quote me on this. But it did say AAN for two memberships.

2 tickets for the GF per member under the AAN is my understanding

Thx VFTH. Is it the same AAN for all finals games?

strone33 said:
Hi guys, I am a current 2013 member but not a ticketed member.

I am after a AAN for the members pre sale tomorrow, I am only after 2 tickets, if anyone of you can help me out That would be amazing! PM me :)

Thanks, Scotty

Anyone help please?

Rodo said:
Is there anyone who can help me out with an AAN? Hoping to get 2, possibly 4 tickets to the game. I'll be very grateful if anyone can help. Thanks.

Guys, anyone have an AAN they could spare? I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

I have just received 2 emails from the NRL with a separate password on each to buy up to 8 tickets on each password. These are good from 8:00 pm Monday onwards.
PM me if you it could help you, 1st in 1st served.

The first one who signs up for a 2014 membership and can prove it to me can use my AAN! Help the club and I'll help you!
pm me I'm waiting to take your call..... (bribes also considered)

Hi guys I'm also short 2 for family members. Could someone please PM me an AAN to. Much appreciated. Need to out number my rooster counterparts!!!

Got an email as a non ticketed member and the corresponding password. Though I thought all the passwords were the same for non ticketed scum like me.

Would it help anyone?

...Tickets for the 2013 Telstra Premiership Grand Final will go on sale to Non-Ticketed Members of participating clubs from 8pm (AEST) Monday September 30 until 8am Tuesday, October 1 or until sold out.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4