Aaron Groom Video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been watching him for a couple of years now.
He has a lethal combination with Meaney, which I think Meaney missed a bit last year, not that he didn't go well.
These two blokes are the basis for the future of the club, they must be the priority signings, at any cost.

Fantastic talent. Just love the footwork, go forward at all times and blistering pace.
BTW how good is it seeing four and half minutes of Manly talent giving it to the opposition in late November? Makes me feel good to be alive. Thanks CW.

having finally just seen the video there is one current player whos game he reminds me of - Benji, has the same footwork, speed, passing ability, kicking abilty if not better.

I just hope he doesnt get the same injuries as benji

Benji has a much better passing game based on that video. Benji has very little kicking game, Groom appears to have a decent long kicking game - didn't see much evidence of a short kicking game other than the bomb to the corner.

The big similarity between him and benji is the speed off the mark - awesome acceleration in a kind of skipping away sense. Looks awesome.

That video was just f*cking great to watch really. He clearly has bucketloads of talent even if he was up against lower grader opposition and DAMN it will be good to see him step up to the first grade in the coming years!

Agggggh, i cant get it to work

Youtube comes up saying i have Javascripy off or an old version of the flash player, but when i go to update the flash player, i press download now and nothing happens

FFS

I an old fart who has been reading this forum for a few years now and i thought the video of Aaron Groom was **** hot, I will spew if they let this guy slip through there fingers. But one of the other questions i wanted to ask you younger guys is can you supply me with the names of the songs that back the video clip. As it would be good to listen to in the car to pump myself up before i go for a surf , hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes just couldn't think of anybody else to ask. Thanks

manlyborn - I'll try to help you out about the music.

Don't know the first song. Sounds like a mash-up of Justin Timberlake (Senorita) and Punjabi MC.

Second song is Bloc Party - Banquet. Definately. Bloc Party are f*cking sweet.

Bloc Party is definantly the best band to hit the scene in the last 5 years, i'm still giving Silent Alarm regular play

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6