Aaron Groom??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hypothetically speaking... I wonder if the dogs have a "headset" clause in Des's contract?? I mean he looked to have broken a few whilst coaching a team to a narrow second in the minor premiership, and a convincing GF win... How many will he break coaching an average team to 10th/12th on the ladder??

I know that the dogs are cashed up... But can they REALLY afford to replace his headset every 3rd set/game?? Hehehehe ;)

He wasnt allowed to leave the box so pparently Toovey used to tell him over the radio that there was a $5 note hanging off the corner post...Smashing his headset releived frustration...

KOMORI said:
Five.... Whole.... DOLLARS???? no wonder he looked pi$$ed!

:)

Must have been the picture of the queen. He must be happy getting to coach 17 of them for the next 4 years.

Napper said:
He wasnt allowed to leave the box so pparently Toovey used to tell him over the radio that there was a $5 note hanging off the corner post...Smashing his headset releived frustration...

LoL, and a window washer....the man could certainly produce some spray. I'll miss Dessie.

Darren said:
ahh, my mate Groomy!! why, oh why?? absolute dynamite junior who looked the goods and now plays for 50 a win lol. What about Karl Johnson as well!!
I also remember the buildup for years over manlys next superstar fullback, Sam Murphy. Everyone rated him

Dallas Rennie was another. There was a tug of war for his services with Souths. Manly won , or lost.. depending on which way you look at it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6