Aaron woods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Woods plays extremely well at club level.
Wether he is Origin standard I'm not sure.
I've been a big fan of Wade Graham and was disappointed when we missed out on him. His stupid strip penalty again at a crucial time 12-6 gave away all the momentum NSW was building.
Cordner IMO has always been overrated, he is a good player, I don't belive he is world class like many in the media make out. And I believe it's just because of his sheer size, the media love 'big' players. He scores tries in the NRL when Pearce puts him one on one with a smaller defender close to the line. In Origin the defence is too good and he isn't a ball player or a meter eater
Unfortunately these guys will be NSW first picked even if injured and in terrible form

Don't know about that. On tonight's performance we'd be better off with him on the field. Did you see him and Fifita wandering around in no-mans land for the last Qld try. No effort whatsoever.

I was just saying how utter crap they were seconds before they loitered a couple off the ruck and created a gap wider than the Sydney heads ... they are both over rated and both were pathetic and should never be given another chance ..... please NSW, pick players that give 100% for 80 minutes

He was just shuffling around in the middle. No enthusiasm or effort.

When you look at what happened when Jake and Klemmer came on after twenty the ruck tightened up and they started to make metres. Those two blokes understand that the tackles not over just because someone's put a hand on you.

I'd like to see a stat of woods post contact metres. They would be lucky to get into the positive.

Across the board every player was out enthused by their opposite number....some by players with far less credentials.
Woods was 1 of these and since game 1 where Fifita was hyped up like a world beater, looked very average also.
The line speed of Qld in comparison to NSW was Massive....and lasted the full 80 minutes.

Am I the only one who was completely baffled by the "write up" Fafita received after Origin 1? The media went into a spin but I thought he simply had a strong game?!

Talk of the greatest performance in an Origin jumper was way off the mark IMO. I can remember Anthony Watmough playing a screamer a number of years back that I put higher than Fafita's performace.

Woods was piss poor all series and other than game 1 so was Fifita. Putting it bluntly, with no Scott and Myles on his way out and with Qld having 3 rookie props for most of the series, (Napa, Wallace and Glasby), Woods and Fifita should have dominated this series. It was their chance to shine but they blew it.

Like I said about Ferguson though.....here is the problem. Now they'll go back to their clubs sides and barring suspension or injury will get picked for Australia's World Cup team where against (mostly) less than good opposition they'll look like world beaters. Unless Australia does a 2008, we'll win and the media will talk them up like they have played and beaten the best when the reality is actually the opposite. But it will pretty much assure that they'll be first picked for NSW in 2018 unless (again) suspension or injury says otherwise.

Last edited:
Across the board every player was out enthused by their opposite number....some by players with far less credentials.
Woods was 1 of these and since game 1 where Fifita was hyped up like a world beater, looked very average also.
The line speed of Qld in comparison to NSW was Massive....and lasted the full 80 minutes.
NSW not hungry enough

If we had signed him we would be certain premiers next year. Such a powerhouse of determination and spirit.

It's also a shame that Fifita did a quick deal with the sharks. Would have looked a treat in maroon and white.
Woods=oxygen thief
Fafita=George Rose's old kit

If we had signed him we would be certain premiers next year. Such a powerhouse of determination and spirit.

It's also a shame that Fifita did a quick deal with the sharks. Would have looked a treat in maroon and white.

Woods is the most overrated player in the NRL and should not be playing origin
My grandmother runs harder

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10