Aaron woods

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just ambles to the line when taking the ball up.
Like he's half asleep.
Dogs have bought 2 massive duds for next year.
Mate you didn't see the way his hair flew in the wind behind him. I'm no sport scientist but if your hair flies backwards like that you are travelling plenty fast into the opposition line.

Sports scientists and meteorologists be dammed.

Wish he signed with us.

Sorry. Wife's having contractions for baby number four. I'm telling her to relax and judging how many more beers I can have.

Still bad form for an English teacher.

Dammit!
All the best Top End.

And you can always do what I did with our second born and take a couple in with you while you wait till showtime !!
Actually watched the cricket with the gyno till the two minute bell...

All the best Top End.

And you can always do what I did with our second born and take a couple in with you while you wait till showtime !!
Actually watched the cricket with the gyno till the two minute bell...
There's a reason why BWS sell miniatures. And it's not always to re-stock the mini bar. A couple of Kracken rums and a Cointreau hidden in the side pocket of the baby bag.

I was going to say something.. but he grew up a Manly supporter and I haven't given a sh*t about the NSW SOO team since the 90's so I'll spare him. :)

Sorry. Wife's having contractions for baby number four. I'm telling her to relax and judging how many more beers I can have.

Still bad form for an English teacher.

Dammit!

Good luck mate!

Just tell her that nine months ago you did all the work so she should stop complaining and get on with it!

(That guarantees a quick birth as you partner then tries to kill you! - You're doing it for her!)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8