• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give the guy a chance to prove himself first. This exciting new change of scenery might just bring out his passion for the game once more. And being his final season he might be looking to end his NRL career on a high. I am excited to see how he goes in the Maroon & White.

Is this a full circle sort of thing? He was always linked to Manly everytime he was off contract now he finds himself here on his last contract. I don't know I just find it funny how things work out especially in rugby league.

OMG I suggested this as a joke when the story 1st broke about these 2
Little did I think it would come true
Very disappointed esp in losing Fifita
Woods is a light of other years
Surely there is some other reason here , is it cap ? Is it that grubby manager, or is it just dumb decision
Time will tell I guess
In any case Go Manly tonight!!
It’s probably a lot of reasons that hopefully the club can explain.But at best,it gets two of Tartak’s clients off the books.If the likes of Olakau’atu and Koula get extensions or upgrades,then so be it and next yr they can find someone else to replace Woods

Give the guy a chance to prove himself first. This exciting new change of scenery might just bring out his passion for the game once more. And being his final season he might be looking to end his NRL career on a high. I am excited to see how he goes in the Maroon & White.
He grew up supporting Manly too so if he knows he’s only here for one season it may well be a golden swan song for him.

I'm in two minds about this. I suspect part o the reason of letting them both go is to enable the immediate elevation of Gordie into the to 30. If players want to go and chase the money (I don't blame them) then trying to force them to stay doesn't help team morale. I wish the NRL would police the anti poaching rules.

Maybe the pair will be most likely be considered as just more then depth at the Dragons and more pay so also most likely the motivation and pretty intent on making the move . Shame to lose 2 players developed through the Manly system but no doubt the club has taken a fairly considered view . Arron could still have something or a bit more to offer apart from a depth consideration . An avid Sea Eagles supporter in his younger days so an opportunity now to most likely play out his career with Manly .

Im happy with this. People seem to hate him but at the very least he is a no bull**** player and seems like a great person. Being a Manly fan growing up and finally playing in a team with prospects might bring the best out of him for his final year. I think anyone involved In the game would say this is a good deal. Why hold 2 young players back when they have signed at the dragins already? Especially since neither of them would probably see first grade this year anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2