Aboriginal players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc is the nickname a number of aboriginals take on football players or not. I've never heard of Italians being called a Choc- I call them wogs

Wogs in the nicest possible way

that may be the case with the nickname but I'm pretty sure he is part aboriginal from his mothers side unless the person I got the info off (who his aboriginal himself & apparently related) is a b/s artist. That's why I presumed he was called choc because he was part aboriginal- didn't know his old man was italian

His father doesn't look Italian.

0,,5464319,00.jpg

Just did a wikipedia search on him. Mata, did you do the write up? Check out his nicknames.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Watmough

\"Choc\" Watmough (he is aboriginal)- in answer to your question Crusher I know of a number of young aboriginal players who have been signed up by Manly from country areas. Problem is alot can't handle the city/ themselves and end up heading back to the bush.

or Redfern.

No i know that fLIp just giving origin to the nickname

My reply wasn't to you dan. It was to still man who said:

"watmoughs father is italian, he nick named his son choc. I am pretty sure he isn't aboriginal"

Also, jatz, if you knew what pics I had of you, you wouldn't argue with me half as much as you do. :dance: ;)

I'd say that's his step dad. I met his father in Cairns and he told me his life story. He said a heap of lovely things about his ex wife also

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7