• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

StuBoot

Bencher
What am I not getting? Man kisses woman is now a headline??
I think we can all reasonably assume if it was just a kiss then no probs.

But the fact he's got priors, alcohol issues and they thought they'd "party" in the gents is the problem.
Most of us have been around the block a bit to know that if two people go into the toilets together then it's short odds that something you don't do in public is about to happen.

For the record in all my time of being in pubs, clubs etc I've never walked in on two people getting it on but have seen plenty getting on it.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Methinks it might have been a bit more than a standard kiss!!

I mean you can have a,

“ kiss on the cheek “

a

“ kiss on the lips “

a

“ kiss on the ....”

Don’t go there Mark it’s dangerous territory.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I spoke to my younger mate about this who is in his 20's his response was "Yeah but you would though, wouldn't you"

He seemed to think that was the end of the discussion

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Fukk me 3 ways sideways ... it's not hard to get into trouble in this holier than puritan world .. good on you Millie .. you go girl ... and tell the mates of your brother that they are a bunch of precious princess's and go mind their own business ..

The Who

Journey Man
Don't know about you but if I am at a restaurant and duck out to take a slash, I'm not feeling too comfortable about walking in to find an inebriated man and woman snogging together.
Dodgy food. Elliot was simply performing the Heimlich Maneuver. I understand it worked. The choking stopped.

tookey

First Grader
I spoke to my younger mate about this who is in his 20's his response was "Yeah but you would though, wouldn't you"

He seemed to think that was the end of the discussion
Which then asks the question why did Elliott see the need to get back on the grog to join her in the toilets?

He certainly didn't need beer goggles to see that she was a good sort

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Fukk me 3 ways sideways ... it's not hard to get into trouble in this holier than puritan world .. good on you Millie .. you go girl ... and tell the mates of your brother that they are a bunch of precious princess's and go mind their own business ..
Mind your own business? That's ironic since their business was displayed in a PUBLIC toilet. A women in a mens toilet in a public restaurant is a no go regardless of whether it's an innocent kiss or an all-out romp. You might be OK with it and I respect that as your opinion but while ever there is a portion of society that are uncomfortable with it, it shouldn't be imposed upon others. If a father was to take his young son into the toilet for a dingy (a very real possibility), only to walk in on a grown man and woman snogging it out, it would be in bad taste. I'm all for upholding standards of decency in society; girls and boys getting it on in public toilets might be fun for the participants but is disgusting for the onlookers.

They don't need to be hung, drawn and quartered but I can understand why it's not a good look.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mind your own business? That's ironic since their business was displayed in a PUBLIC toilet. A women in a mens toilet in a public restaurant is a no go regardless of whether it's an innocent kiss or an all-out romp. You might be OK with it and I respect that as your opinion but while ever there is a portion of society that are uncomfortable with it, it shouldn't be imposed upon others. If a father was to take his young son into the toilet for a dingy (a very real possibility), only to walk in on a grown man and woman snogging it out, it would be in bad taste. I'm all for upholding standards of decency in society; girls and boys getting it on in public toilets might be fun for the participants but is disgusting for the onlookers.
I went into a dunny for a pee one night when in a Melbourne pub having drinks / dinner with my SIL & daughter ( was down there for a Manly / Storm game ) to hear as I walked in a guy obviously reaching the viniger stroke so I quickly walked straight back out again !!

Trouble is I’m not sure if a girl was involved or not as the only voice I heard was a male!!

Daughter said “ jeez that was quick Dad “ me “ I think I’m traumatised for life “ .

But I agree , that would be terrible if you were taking your 10 year old son in for a quick pee!

Nordburg

First Grader
You don’t think that they were caught before it went further?

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
You don’t think that they were caught before it went further?
Wonder if the restaurant had security cameras in the bathroom and stepped in before they got aroused? I mean the restaurant managers.....

For the restaurant to kick them out someone would have had to advised the manager, made a complaint, or maybe they were taking the video for their collection..... just seems strange to me. I have heard there we no complaints so it sound dodgy to me.

If I was with a very nice lady then I'd be doing what he did, just saying.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member

They don't need to be hung, drawn and quartered but I can understand why it's not a good look.

No, I think it was pretty low class ... but I'm just not prepared to call the Taliban to stone Millie in the public square ... and whilst knowledge of the event may be public because it occurred in a public space ... that doesn't make what Millie does consensually with anybody any business of her brothers mates ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12