• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
ME!! .. I've retired from all that .. 50 years of making women rapturous ... someone else can take over ..

d'oh.

You posted "fukk me 3 times sideways"

and I replied 'well... not doing that in a public bathroom' - or something

therein lies the joke, but if it needs explaining.....well... tis not a joke then. -1 to me

No, I think it was pretty low class ... but I'm just not prepared to call the Taliban to stone Millie in the public square ... and whilst knowledge of the event may be public because it occurred in a public space ... that doesn't make what Millie does consensually with anybody any business of her brothers mates ..
@Woodsie Whatever their story is "supposed to be" simply doesn't add up.
I know the venue. There are plenty of secluded spaces (it's two levels - indoor/outdoor) where one could get away with a quick pash. Absolutely no need to sneak into a bathroom for that activity. I don't think they were in the bathroom for that. Generally, bathrooms in venues of that nature can often be utilised for other recreational activities. There is a much higher likelihood of that being the answer. We will never know one way or the other. They have both been incredibly foolish for putting themselves into a situation which has come under intense public scrutiny. I think the boys are pissed with Toielliot not so much for him taking Millie into the toilet for a consensual kiss, but for another recreational activity, as explained above. Just my two cents.

I know the venue. There are plenty of secluded spaces (it's two levels - indoor/outdoor) where one could get away with a quick pash. Absolutely no need to sneak into a bathroom for that activity. I don't think they were in the bathroom for that. Generally, bathrooms in venues of that nature can often be utilised for other recreational activities. There is a much higher likelihood of that being the answer. We will never know one way or the other. They have both been incredibly foolish for putting themselves into a situation which has come under intense public scrutiny. I think the boys are pissed with Toielliot not so much for him taking Millie into the toilet for a consensual kiss, but for another recreational activity, as explained above. Just my two cents.

Mate I've never been good at reading between the lines ... whatever they did, or were going to did ... is in our imaginations ... Millie seems untroubled by whatever happened other than the embarrassment of it becoming public ... I'm just prepared to take her statements at face value and move on

Mate I've never been good at reading between the lines ... whatever they did, or were going to did ... is in our imaginations ... Millie seems untroubled by whatever happened other than the embarrassment of it becoming public ... I'm just prepared to take her statements at face value and move on
Maybe Milli just doesn't like it 'vanilli'......

Dodgy food. Elliot was simply performing the Heimlich Maneuver. I understand it worked. The choking stopped.
She was gagging on something

They wouldn't be kissing in some of the toilets around Manly as you need a hazmat suit to enter them

Appears like a move from the administration at the Bulldogs to potentially move him on for past discretions rather than this one.

Dylan Brown and Sonny Bill have had similar indiscretions and been fined only.
Don't forget that Mad Monday incident where Elliott was parading around naked, not to mention doing it to his teammates missus while his teammate was asleep, I suppose he's had his chances, but I doubt that they will sack him

I get that Elliott as a repeat off-field offender being dragged over hot coals for this. What I don't get is why Millie Boyle is basically getting a free pass, why she is getting off scott free.

From all accounts, it wasn't like she was trying to fight him off. She was a 100% willing participant.

And if you believe all they were doing was kissing ... would you like to buy the Harbour Bridge? Gold Standard Gladys has authorised me to sell it on behalf of the NSW government.

I don't know why Canterbury didn't use the old Turbo excuse... he slipped in the bathroom and is now unavailable because of injury.

don't you go into the bathroom to snort lines off toilet seats? .... somebody once told me

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10