Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is a shame that the powers that be didn't have the foresight to put it in his release that we had first right of refusal if he ever returned to Sydney. Since he was under contract that could have been part of allowing him to break his contract on "compassionate grounds".
This statement implies that the signers of Luke Brooks knew Addin Fonua Blake was off contract?! What are you trying to say?

This statement implies that the signers of Luke Brooks knew Addin Fonua Blake was off contract?! What are you trying to say?
My point was always the notion we were more in need of a premier prop than another half and has been ever since we signed Brooks. Even if AFB was not on the market I still held the view a gun forward was a higher priority signing.

images.jpeg

A swap between Oshay and AFB would be brilliant for us. AFB partnered with Paseka and Lodge partnered with Jake would mean we would loose nothing up front upon interchange. Then on the back of that Big O would cause havoc.

A swap between Oshay and AFB would be brilliant for us. AFB partnered with Paseka and Lodge partnered with Jake would mean we would loose nothing up front upon interchange. Then on the back of that Big O would cause havoc.
I’m sure the Warriors will be fine with that deal and whilst we’re living in dream world,let’s see if the Roosters are up for a Brad Parker/Joey Manu swap

It is a shame that the powers that be didn't have the foresight to put it in his release that we had first right of refusal if he ever returned to Sydney. Since he was under contract that could have been part of allowing him to break his contract on "compassionate grounds".
200 percent. We put that clause in place with Cade Cust however we just let AFB walk out the door.

We’ve been pretty hopeless the last nine years or so both on and off the field. We made so many mistakes. Eg - gutho and the rest of them we let go.

As I’ve said before I like Scott Penn however the results are the results under his nine years of sole ownership and they are there for everyone to see and hence why a lot of supporters are frustrated as they haven’t been great.

Brad smoked manu on this game.
Where there is smoke there is an Illusions
A rare tackle bust for Parker and a rare miss tackle for Manu
Consistency is what makes the Greater players
And this is why Manu is one of the Greats in his position

Where there is smoke there is an Illusions
A rare tackle bust for Parker and a rare miss tackle for Manu
Consistency is what makes the Greater players
And this is why Manu is one of the Greats in his position

We saw Parks down The Collaroy today watching the Melb cup. He was with Garrick, Sips and Croker.
They were having a ball.

We saw Parks down The Collaroy today watching the Melb cup. He was with Garrick, Sips and Croker.
They were having a ball.
The Premiership Winning Panthers are still celebrating and having a ball after they Won the NRL cup

Manly were not made great by watching Melbourne cups
Manly were made great by Winning NRL cups

Have a Great day @XV-1 @The Wheel and Never forget what made Manly Great
1699385055569.png

Last edited:
bozo always hunting out a Parker takedown even in the most obscure places like the dying AFB thread. Hahaha
Bozo is always hunting a Manly premiership win and is always pissed off when we dont live up to our Legendary clubs benchmark of premiership winning greatness and Manly miss the finals

Lower our Legendary clubs great Standards and we stand for nothing Great

If Parker ever wins a Manly Premiership you can hunt me down @Waz13
and I will sing his praises with you

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10