AE EXCLUSIVE - HERE'S YOUR PROOF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting to hear though. Things must be a bit tense at the club. Hopefully the orford signature doent tip them over the edge.

This comment is largely a rehash of a discussion we had a week or so ago, you have bought nothing new to the discusssion other than that your "privilged information" that you claimed to have received would now appear to be an email that you received from a Third Party. Again you fail to deliver to us its content or its origin so this email carries no weight as "your proof"as the thread title tiitillates us with. Either publically disclose its content or your arguement and proof are clearly headed for the shredder.

In relation to the Delmege sponsorship my memory recalls that it was announced to be in the vicinity of $400K pa. ( Iam prepared to be corrected on this as my memory ain't what it used to be) If this is the case then it is comparable to most sponsorships in the NRL, so I hardly see their being a financial disadvanage for the club there.

I would also make comment that there would appear little advantage in a relativley small Real Estate Agent & Property Developer on the Northern Beaches of Sydney being the major sponsor of an NRL team. It is hard to imagine that Delemege's business has been enhanced commensuratley to his investment in the Eagles.

It would seem to me that Delmege is a big boy who has the ability of playing with the ultimate Big Boys Toy, an NRL team. Are you sure you are not just jealous Matabele of Max's power and his collection of toys, if you are not I am not ashamed to admit that I am.

Your arguement is old and tired, as I said last week, put up or shut up.

Pete,

I assure you the email is real and the email is from a source with some authority and from inside.

That is all I will divulge and I understand there is no way for proving this to you without revealing things that shouldnt be revealed.

Put it this way you may well see the proof of this in other ways in the near future

I am not for moment doubting that there is an email that may or may not be damming for our management.

However for Matebele to continue with innuendo and suggestions of some dissension, disquite or disenchantment within the club without ever offering any form of evidence to support his claims is becoming somewhat of a bore.

There is a limit to the number of potentially damaging comments any person can make without being able "to walk the talk". To date Matabele has failed miserably to do this.

Common Matebele, the challenge is their, put up or shut up. If you cannot "put up" may I respectfully request that you shut up.

pete offering this evidence could destabilise the club further...

Daniel, this is my point exactly. If there is damming evidence that you hold why reveal any suggestion of that in a public forum.

By posting information such as Matebele has done, he has gone for the Danny Weidler approach to getting a sensational headline. By teasing with information that suggests there is trouble is more negligent than actually providing the evidence.

Potentially the destabilsation you talk about becomes worse because of this schoolyard gossip. It is such an boorish way in which to try an achieve an agenda that Matebele apparently has against at least one of our management.

If you wish to persist with this type of attack the least that you could do is provide balance. At the moment it all seems one way traffic.

Much to Matebele's dissapoitment I am an Eagle Rocker that does see both sides of the coin and I will make my mind up on any issue once I have the opportunity to avail myself of all the information that is available.

By continuing to to post information on this topic without providing the balance is most unfair to your readers, dare I say it but it would appear that Mataebele is trying to lead the disciples of this site to greater glory by only providing information as seen through his eyes.

This site is for intelligent discussion for which I am appreciative, but it fast developing a conga line mentality.

Daniel, this is my point exactly. If there is damming evidence that you hold why reveal any suggestion of that in a public forum.

By posting information such as Matebele has done, he has gone for the Danny Weidler approach to getting a sensational headline. By teasing with information that suggests there is trouble is more negligent than actually providing the evidence.

Potentially the destabilsation you talk about becomes worse because of this schoolyard gossip. It is such an boorish way in which to try an achieve an agenda that Matebele apparently has against at least one of our management.

If you wish to persist with this type of attack the least that you could do is provide balance. At the moment it all seems one way traffic.

Much to Matebele's dissapoitment I am an Eagle Rocker that does see both sides of the coin and I will make my mind up on any issue once I have the opportunity to avail myself of all the information that is available.

By continuing to to post information on this topic without providing the balance is most unfair to your readers, dare I say it but it would appear that Mataebele is trying to lead the disciples of this site to greater glory by only providing information as seen through his eyes.

This site is for intelligent discussion for which I am appreciative, but it fast developing a conga line mentality.

That actually is a very good point.

Matabele I agree. Perhaps we should be a bit more careful with what we reveal and/or how

Corso_pete. I hope you aren’t including me in this "congo line" theory as I personally don’t agree with this thread and from what I see there are only a few who have supported these claims. This is not a “conga line� supporter site. Far from it!

matabele and I generally agree to disagree with such issues. Our disagreements are there for all to see.

Some asked Matabele for an explanation on the topic and unfortunately one has been produced. This still doesn't change my view on Max whatsoever. I always expected him Max to have an input in negotiation processes so none of this really surprises me. I'm a Max supporter without him we wouldn't be in the position we are in now.

I am in the dark apart from what is written on this thread.

The whole affair has a good outcome - Orford - but there is a lot to answer for if what has been written is true. I have no reason to doubt Mata, I don't know his sources but I can say that he has been on the money in the past. He is controversial - but passionately Manly. I can't imagine him doing anything he thought would harm the club.

Corso you would be interested to know that Danny Weidler contacted me to get a copy of the e-mail and I declined. I'll add that he was not the only journalist to do so today - and all have met the same response.

I have achieved what I set out to do. That is all I will say at this stage. I'm quite happy to catch up with you one day and have this discussion over a beer or three. I might make more sense after the third.

sue the space bar is the big long one on the bottom of the keyboard, jokes ;-).
and matas, read my comment on your article. just dont get defensive.

Yeah, read it thanks. It's spelt cynical by the way. :lol:

Thanks for the ad-vice.

No doubt Weidler will come over to AE looking for a scoop that he can claim as his own then.

watch the footy show

no weidler is on it weekly. he had wind of some information today and no doubt it was talked about

thanks for the tip, i'll remember the correct spelling for my reply to your next thread masterbeler.

thanks for the tip, i'll remember the correct spelling for my reply to your next thread masterbeler.

Now that is gold....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8