AE guys are full of themselves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
:lol: Thats ****en gold. But they do have an odd sence of humor.

Heres a laugh for you. Might be too late to provide the comfort you obviously need from the hidouse sittuation.

Just for you: :lol:

Welcome back Zap

how was the holiday??

Anything decent happen apart from yanks suffering from a bad sence of humour

The holiday was great, and I loved New York. It snowed on boxing day and central park looked amazing all covered in snow.

Had a great time, only downers were Yanks and United airlines, i will nbever fly with them again

Thats what the 9/11 victims said as the slammed into the building.

Sorry... thats really poor taste.

That was utterly poor.

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Caught up on all the news yet??

I believe your banner theory owes some apologies too. lol.

Ah yes Zap. Haig wasted no time in giving you the mother of all serves. I expect to see you return fire. :twisted:

No i have no time to return any fire yet.

maybe next week, but i doubt it. Ryan and I had a discussion yesterday, and i have decided to start enjoying my footy again. Which means just going to the games with mates, drinking beer and cheering on the team. No more getting involved in the politics of all the websites.

big D&M hey??

Feel free to drink a beer on my behalf - looks like it will be another year of sunday arvo games - will take 2 hours to get home by pt - 45 mins by car so not too much drinking at the games for me.

absolutely.

I just remember enjoying footy a whole lot more when i didnt have to deal with all the politics i do now. I really enjoy going to the footy with Ryan, wheel, larry, byso etc and just having a beer. I have too much on my plate to deal with the other stress.

It will wear off matabele. Just wait until haig or cliffy send him yet another deligtful email or say some outlandishly stupid things.

Zap is a very snappy chappy who cannot tollerate idiots. I doubt he will last long in this "who gives a ****" state considering some of the people we mix with on a regualar basis.

im going to try the who gives a ****, i dont need the extra stress, although i am very jet lagged and half asleep so that mood will change, and I do not tolerate idiots lightly.

Still, I would rather just go to the footy with the guys rather than deal with the usual politics i have had to deal with of late

As would we all.

Do what I do. Take it all in good humor and theres no need to get agrivated. I laugh at idiots. I don't stress myself over their stupidity because it doesn't affect me unless i let it.

You have a good sence of humor, you would cope using that method very well.

sounds like an exercise in making moutains out of molehills.

Okay, that's it. From now on I'm going to get on with everyone in a spirit of tolerance and global friendship.

We need to change our name to "Generic Eagles".

lol i dont need anyone else to change, but i dont need footy in my life in such a big way, id rather be an annymous face in the crowd when im at a game rather than people knowing exactly who i am.

Thats a great idea... although theres nothing offencive about the name. Let dickheads be dickheads... and get on with it.

Get on with people, and still take the piss... but if they can't handle it then its there problem.

one difference is that you guys dont get to go to the games as I do.

I make too many enemies in my life, and i just dont think i should continue to make more

How do you think I'm going to go when I DO make a game?

[b:dfb55a7bb7]Generic View:[/b:dfb55a7bb7]

Manly are a great club and will make the Top for four shoor.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7