Ahh another week..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually think the NRL would benefit from Manly making the finals. We are the villians (every story needs one), we are also the team that makes it when all was lost.
Yep. The 'Boys and the Sharks will be the NRL's love children this finals series.
The NRL managed to manipulate a feel-good Souffs win last year. It was pre-planned, just as the World Surfing Championship in 2014 was won by a Brazilian for the first time because of the huge target numbers that follow the sport in Brazil.

I actually think the NRL would benefit from Manly making the finals. We are the villians (every story needs one), we are also the team that makes it when all was lost. Will be used next year as examples of why struggling teams fans should keep rocking up. The old "just look at what Manly did last year! Your club could still make it!"

There won't be a 7th tackle try, a " hand of Foran" or anything go against the Cowgirls this year , they will get every leg up necessary to get to the big one.

The " Cowboys to make the GF" would have to be one of the best bets going.

Only one thing will stop them, a Thurston broken leg!!

...what vile atrocity can we expect to brought down upon us?
How about one of the most respected ladies at Manly parting ways with the club. The players and staff are devastated. Judy Fitzgerald, Welfare Manager has done a wonderful job for the Sea Eagles for the past two years.

There won't be a 7th tackle try, a " hand of Foran" or anything go against the Cowgirls this year , they will get every leg up necessary to get to the big one.

The " Cowboys to make the GF" would have to be one of the best bets going.

Only one thing will stop them, a Thurston broken leg!!
Bet already placed ;)

Just watched 7 news, was a story on Tedesco and how Farrah had done a fantastic job to get him to stay at the Tigpiess after he agreed to go to the Raiders.Just makes you shake your head after seeing the crap DCE copped
They love to hate us, their switchboard would light up if they had a feel good story about us, I've had a lifetime of seeing manly ignored and treated as the villains and I don't expect it to change any time soon.

They love to hate us, their switchboard would light up if they had a feel good story about us, I've had a lifetime of seeing manly ignored and treated as the villains and I don't expect it to change any time soon.
Thank Roy Masters

That cock eating gremlin started this and the manly haters born post 70s are just lemmings doing what the moron up front is doing

Controversially I'd rather him wiped from history than any other figure

While the vilest of human kind has done unspeakable acts of cruelty these figures can be seen as a warning of what could happen if the wrong person gets all the tools in a setting where they can't end the world, put them in power today and we'd be gone in the blink of an eye

Historically Roy Masters has added no new knowledge to humankind other than badmouth a club and fail at playing football and coaching, there's no lessons to learn from his existence other than vast mediocrity and we have The Footy Show which stocks that in abundance

That and soccer

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4