• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Using android app ( and alot of piss) my alerts are taking me to the most recent post, not my alerted post.

Urgghhh that used to happen a while back. I'll contact the push server people and get them to fix the queue

Alerts!

I didn't want to start a new thread (how environmentally conscious of me) however:

I click on the alert button to see to see who has graced me with a rating or quote. Often I don't remember what I posted so I click on the post link.

Prob: Recently I've noticed it doesn't take me to the post in question. Usually it's about 3 or 4 posts away in either direction.

It used to take me straight there.

Dan, please drop everything and fix this unimportant glitch immediately and make silvertails great again.

Alerts!

I didn't want to start a new thread (how environmentally conscious of me) however:

I click on the alert button to see to see who has graced me with a rating or quote. Often I don't remember what I posted so I click on the post link.

Prob: Recently I've noticed it doesn't take me to the post in question. Usually it's about 3 or 4 posts away in either direction.

It used to take me straight there.

Dan, please drop everything and fix this unimportant glitch immediately and make silvertails great again.
I would say it is due to the Game Thread, which wont line up because the anchor changes after a new HTML load by javascript for the game details

How do i stop getting alerts on my phone? I never used to get them until recently.

Also i concur with GE above. Often im taken to the bottom of the page not even the replys. And often 3-4 posts away from the post in question.

How do i stop getting alerts on my phone? I never used to get them until recently.

Also i concur with GE above. Often im taken to the bottom of the page not even the replys. And often 3-4 posts away from the post in question.
In the app itself click on the gear icon and deselect the alerts you do and dont want

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4