All Games [Round 6, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The one week I don’t want to be playing them is next week
they will be desperate and des has had this game marked down all year he will love nothing more than to beat us
danger game
I disagree. I think that game would have taken so much out of them, physically and emotionally. Yes, they should be proud and encouraged by the resilience they showed tonight, but I think we’ll be too strong for them.

they were unlucky, but for some reason no matter the odds they always seem to lap us.
I remember at brookvale it happening a few times ,once when we were up 20 nil I think , maybe thats happened 2x now I think about it .
Anyways its a danger game and we cant think we just have to turn up and win .

they were unlucky, but for some reason no matter the odds they always seem to lap us.
I remember at brookvale it happening a few times ,once when we were up 20 nil I think , maybe thats happened 2x now I think about it .
Anyways its a danger game and we cant think we just have to turn up and win .
I just can't imagine Seibs letting them think that. I'm more worried about the last 2 tough games and all the travel and disruption to routine ..... oh, and the players out (both Sips and Aloaia have been our best go forward). But hopefully they'll sort of balance that out with the players back.

I'd let fafita walk if I were the titans. He's a pea heart. Lazy lasy lazy.
Check out the ABC’s 3 to 1 votes for the game. Do they actually watch the games? 🤔

IMG_0177.jpeg

Klemmer gets put on report twice for high shots and they reckon he was lucky to stay on the field and all he gets is 2 fines because his last 12 months he has been a good boy. Im pretty sure Josh has been a good boy for the last 12 months, Oh hang on , I forgot the Manly loading

Good old dessie blowing up about the ref's after the game!
Ricky the Pricky has a go at Des, but next game the shoe could be on the other foot for Ricky.

How many times has he gone off about the refereeing? Too many to count.

Plus he is now concerned about the referee’s welfare. When did that stop him in the past?

Talk about being “on another planet”.

Good old dessie blowing up about the ref's after the game!
He was correct... NRL confirmed that Titans should have had a penalty goal from in front during Golden Point. Too late now I suppose.

Yet somehow Ricky Stuart managed to out-do him in the post-match press conference, despite coaching the winning team.

He was correct... NRL confirmed that Titans should have had a penalty goal from in front during Golden Point. Too late now I suppose.

Yet somehow Ricky Stuart managed to out-do him in the post-match press conference, despite coaching the winning team.
I thought annesley said it should have been 6 again but no penalty? Guess it's inconsequential now anyway

Stuart has always been a rednecked fockwit. Next week he’ll be draining down about the refereeing.

Idiot. F-cking idiot.

Hasler’s concerns were partially vindicated by Annesley’s comments anyway.

Now it turns out that Hasler merely (as a courtesy) told ‘Rick with a silent P’ that he had complained about the refereeing at his press conference. This was prior to Silent P going into his.* He swore at Des then doubled down on that at his own press conference.

Apparently they are friends of longstanding, but if I was Des I would ‘ghost’ Stuart from this point onwards.

*Witnessed by journalists.

Now it turns out that Hasler merely (as a courtesy) told ‘Rick with a silent P’ that he had complained about the refereeing at his press conference. This was prior to Silent P going into his.* He swore at Des then doubled down on that at his own press conference.

Apparently they are friends of longstanding, but if I was Des I would ‘ghost’ Stuart from this point onwards.

How about Stuart calling them cheats several times. Surely that’s not on.
And Pricky blowing smoke up Badgers arse.
You just know if the Faiders lost that, Ricky would be calling Badger all sorts.
Good on Des telling Ricky what he said beforehand.
And good move by Des getting Brimson in at 5/8 and pissing off Tanah Boyd to Q-Cup.
( although Boyd might get a gig with Brimson covering fullback for the injured Campbell).

Kasey Badger sacked this week.

She simply isnt up to NRL standard imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10