all Hail Froggy .... 100 milestone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems like just yesterday he was a maroon and white tadpole…

100 games is quite the effort for a bloke that was “not a 5/8” long before he was “not a hooker”…

Next-big-thing and representative hookers have come and gone (to jail and, worse still, the tigpies) but Froggy has been a constant stalwart of defence in a team that has often lacked resolve in that area otherwise…

he may struggle to pass on a freeway and it is doubtful that he knows what the advantage line is but he puts his head where other blokes refuse to put their hands and he looks absolutely spent after every game in our colours…

Well done Froggy, huge effort(s)…
Like so many of our players, he's just that one thing short of making him a great player. I have to say, I laughed at your comments about his struggles. Sorry Froggy! And despite his shortfalls, he's still in my run on side for his defence and absolute effort every game. Good onya Froggy.

I rate Crocker on par with Matt Ballin. Both tremendous in their roles and loyal Sea Eagles.

With the 2008 ne 2011 squads froggy would have led them to similar success.

NYEagle

Yep his heart and character was quite evident from early in his Manly stint, despite lacking flashy brilliance.
Congrats on a big milestone Lachie, keep up the good work.

Very proud to have this bloke representing the famous Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. He's become a real leader now and if we had a team of Crokers we'd be a show in any game.
Actually aside from Chez I think Parks and Garrick are the only other current players to pass 100 for Manly?
Paseka is on 96 but will unfortunately will have to wait until next year to get there.

Bugger you haters. Dam he's a good player.

Is there a tougher man in the NRL right now? And he does it week in week out.

How fit is he? A couple of times in that game just take note of how much ground he covers from one ruck to the next and makes it to dummy.

His clean up work. Everytime who has put there body into a position to help.

There may not be a better 1 per centre in the game.

All the talk post game the DCE, turbo, Brooks combination. Yep a big thank you Frog🐸.

That Brooks try to seal the game.

There is such a nice long pass that isolated players in the lead up. Just getting to that play of the ball was impressive.

Brooks skips to the outside, but pass selection all the Fog.

Picked his time for a run perfectly for his try

It's only Game 1 but signs Ennis is already improving his game.

I know one thing. He's a better player than he gets credit for. Even from Manly Fans.

😍🐸

How fit is he? A couple of times in that game just take note of how much ground he covers from one ruck to the next and makes it to dummy.

All the talk post game the DCE, turbo, Brooks combination. Yep a big thank you Frog🐸.

There is such a nice long pass that isolated players in the lead up. Just getting to that play of the ball was impressive.

I know one thing. He's a better player than he gets credit for. Even from Manly Fans.

😍🐸
A champion that is still learning his craft.

😍🐸
Yes he gets plenty of criticism on here as not being one of the top hookers in the game , but I bet if you polled the players of the other 16 clubs he’d be in the top 5.

That said, he plays himself to a standstill during games and definitely needs a bit of a break , and I’m not sure Lawton is the best one for that.

Respect is Earned not given
In our Great Win on World stage Croker gave it his all and assisted our team in Winning the game and Earning the respect that comes from Winning

Congratulations to All our player in Vegas that put in a World Class Winning Performance

Let us Prove we are not March Premiers
Let us Keep Winning and Keep Marching The Manly Way Into Grand Final Day
1709854257304.png

Yes he gets plenty of criticism on here as not being one of the top hookers in the game , but I bet if you polled the players of the other 16 clubs he’d be in the top 5.

That said, he plays himself to a standstill during games and definitely needs a bit of a break , and I’m not sure Lawton is the best one for that.
The knock to the head with all the blood and bandages didn't help either. Also, Lawton probably needed the run, he's been of the park for most of last season. Pity he picked up an ankle injury, jeez, he can find an injury..

Got a pretty good temperament as well to go with his highly competitive approach .
Never seems to get overly fazed even when the side is up against it at times.
Great example again of a sportsman having to endure and overcome setback after setback particularly on the injury front to finally establish himself at the top level .
Humble and down to earth, good clubman , great asset to the club .

I think some of the issues with him over the years were the last 10 min of the first half he would be gassed from making a million tackles.

This would lead to some way-wood passing selection and accuracy. Taking him off for a spell is the best thing ever for him

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8