All hail the Numbnuts .. for their chorus is loud.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
thanks for your understanding

yeah im 57, went to cambo late seventies in grade 8 and 9. my first day there was a major lice epedemic as i joined mid semester. came from a marist brothers and had to wear the uniform by order of oldies and no one was in class.

it was hell. every day from then improved though. enjoyed my time. played for pen waratahs for a bit
The Waratahs - it doesn't get any more Penrith than that. You're actually a bit older than me.

As for the lice problem - they are everywhere out here., Most of them wear black jerseys.

😜😜😜

The Waratahs - it doesn't get any more Penrith than that. You're actually a bit older than me.

As for the lice problem - they are everywhere out here., Most of them wear black jerseys.

😜😜😜
Lol
yeah coming from the housing commision at eastlakes and playing for zetland, it was a good fit, an upgrade even in those days.went back to both when i lived in sydney about 6 years ago. penrith is way better and seemingly way safer. gentrification seemed to have skipped eastlakes entirely. they wish for lice being a problem

You must be joking? And this 7 doesn't even include Metcalfe. Warriors definitely added some key cattle.

Niukore and Barnett were always going to stiffen their pack up and they added some good backs too.

Manly added Tuilagi, Woods and a few reserve graders (and plenty here think Tuilagi and Woods are also reserve graders)
Out of that 7 only Nuikore would be classified as a marque signing

The rest were either reserve graders of players who could secure a permanent first grade spot

Nicoll-Klokstad, Ford, Walker, Metcalfe, Johnson, Barnett, Egan and Watene-Zelezniak have all gone to another level this year

Name one Manly player who has gone to another level this year?

The rest were either reserve graders of players who could secure a permanent first grade spot

Nicoll-Klokstad, Ford, Walker, Metcalfe, Johnson, Barnett, Egan and Watene-Zelezniak have all gone to another level this year

I would vote Paseka but that's about it. Hmmmm and maybe Cherry in the sense that he has had a higher level of consistency. But now I'm struggling.

paseka for sure, DCE is in career best form, burbo looks to be on the improve but that may just be his natural progression. but no one is calling him trevor this year.koula has looked better ot at least had more opportunities

i think selections have been better and worse but i feel a lot of the non selections is about trying to move players on so thats hard to gauge. seibold was appointed quite late from memory, flannigan later

I would say Saab,Garrick,Koula,DCE,Paseka,Olakau'atu,Sipley,Bullemor and Croker are all in best form,Burbo when not injured is playing better than previously.
Fainu and GCKT are playing well in Reggies.
Faulalo and Matterson(NRL debut) are both progressing well as nobodies picked up(Ferris,Abbey and Dias as well)
Johnson and Metcalfe are the only ones having a career year,the rest are good pick ups who were not utilised at their previous clubs.
Walker,Barnett,Klokstad,Egan etc...are playing well but they have assembled a tough pack and are playing off that.
Webster had a lot of players leave and could bring in guys he wants, don't think we had that choice?

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10