All hail the Numbnuts .. for their chorus is loud.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Enough of the lamentations and abuse.

Any time over the past few years that we went into a game against Easts with no Turbo ... and with Sipley , Woods, and Bully as our props, we would be expecting a towelling.

The bookies had us longshots

When we lost the invader after 10 mins .. we were a million to 1.

The fact that many on here where still hoping or expecting a win, and the fact we got within 10 points shows how much we have improved in attitude this year ... last year we would have had 50 put on us easy ...

You're livin' in the past man.....
Those that feel slighted must be allowed to vent and feel that their views and feelings are important,listened to and valued.

Yes I know .. I just did.

grandma bong GIF

Enough of the lamentations and abuse.

Any time over the past few years that we went into a game against Easts with no Turbo ... and with Sipley , Woods, and Bully as our props, we would be expecting a towelling.

The bookies had us longshots

When we lost the invader after 10 mins .. we were a million to 1.

The fact that many on here where still hoping or expecting a win, and the fact we got within 10 points shows how much we have improved in attitude this year ... last year we would have had 50 put on us easy ...
Last season we were in a worse place with injuries & the howling for sack Des was deafening.

And we were copping flogging and throwing the towel in ... this team isn't ..
So far the owner hasn't tried to divide the club by chasing the gay dollar this season though he did promise to last season. Seems to have gone quiet about it this season.. Hasler had a lot of **** to deal with including apologising to the world for mistakes made by the piss poor management. Lets see how the results driven clowns handle this seasons failure..... Meh...

You're livin' in the past man.....
Those that feel slighted must be allowed to vent and feel that their views and feelings are important,listened to and valued.
Yep , that’s where we are in society today !!

• 👍
Reactions: Adz
Sadly @Woodsie this forum is divided between the Des Lovers / Seibold haters and the Enough of Des let’s give someone else a crack fans.

Not sure it’s 50/50 more like 10/90 but that 10% is constantly vocal.

They hate EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY associated with the club and it’s lack of success following that move.

It really wouldn’t matter WHO the coach was ( well maybe barring Bennett / Bellamy ) they wouldn’t be happy, Seibold & Mestrov are just their shipping boys.

It’s been the underlying issue on Silvertails from the moment Des was sacked and it won’t go away as in their eyes he’s like a god.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that’s fair enough , and our lack of success currently is fueling that massively.

But I agree , it’s getting tiring isn’t it.

Sadly @Woodsie this forum is divided between the Des Lovers / Seibold haters and the Enough of Des let’s give someone else a crack fans.

They hate EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY associated with the club and it’s lack of success following that move.

It really wouldn’t matter WHO the coach was ( well maybe barring Bennett / Bellamy ) they wouldn’t be happy, Seibold & Mestrov are just their shipping boys.

It’s been the underlying issue on Silvertails from the moment Des was sacked and it won’t go away as in their eyes he’s like a god.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that’s fair enough , and our lack of success currently is fueling that massively.

And then's another camp which Im in...getting a better coach than Seibold but isn't bothered by Des going.

I

I put the blame for our decade of disappointment squarely at the feet of Penn. No one else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8