All hail the Numbnuts .. for their chorus is loud.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If im not in a camp im sure someone will tell me where i belong

society puts people in boxes with labels so they feel better about throwing derogative thoughts or speech at them. by putting labels on them that appear unsavoury it eases the bias conscience, as it becomes there own fault. Therefore you can discredit someone and can dismiss their opinion.

unemployed, single mums, drinkers, smokers, drug takers, boomers gen this and that, gay, numbnuts to name a few

we are all humans, we are all manly fans and together we are better
let people be who they want to be because its what we all expect in return

actually im in camp agenda, apparently

If im not in a camp im sure someone will tell me where i belong

society puts people in boxes with labels so they feel better about throwing derogative thoughts or speech at them. by putting labels on them that appear unsavoury it eases the bias conscience, as it becomes there own fault. Therefore you can discredit someone and can dismiss their opinion.

unemployed, single mums, drinkers, smokers, drug takers, boomers gen this and that, gay, numbnuts to name a few

we are all humans, we are all manly fans and together we are better
let people be who they want to be because its what we all expect in return

actually im in camp agenda, apparently
I thought you were the president of the DCE is crap camp.

I don't what made me think that.

I have to admit I am also in the hate Nate Myles camp.

If you feel like throwing your remote at the tele then that useless piece of **** Nate Myles is on the Matty Johns show after the footy today.....

I'm still trying to decide which camp I'm in.
The Des cheersquad camp
The Seibold cheersquad camp
The Des out and Seibold out get another coach camp
The Des haters camp.
The Seibold haters camp.
The Penn haters camp.
The DCE , Trbojevics over paid camp.
The Schu over rated over paid camp
The hate our forwards plodders camp.
The hate ref/bunker clowns camp.
The NRL are fukwits camp.
The blame Parker Harper camp.
Can we be in more than 1 ??
That would be quite the poll. Woodsie, get onto it.

I thought you were the president of the DCE is crap camp.

I don't what made me think that.
what goes on in your head belongs to you
what drives your need to be selective and type it is also YOU

my opinion that we should cut our losses to move forward on DCE is not the same opinion that he is crap. Yours again
your conclusions and label is a result of your needs, not mine

But this imaginative camp you speak of, has many members, why dont you go annoy some of them

my opinion that we should cut our losses to move forward on DCE is not the same opinion that he is crap. Yours again

But this imaginative camp you speak of, has many members, why dont you go annoy some of them
Your capitalisation and punctuation really needs some work.

Relax mate, it's just a footy forum full of numbnuts.

Dr Spock would be so proud

"The needs of many outweigh the needs of the few "

Sadly @Woodsie this forum is divided between the Des Lovers / Seibold haters and the Enough of Des let’s give someone else a crack fans.

Not sure it’s 50/50 more like 10/90 but that 10% is constantly vocal.

They hate EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY associated with the club and it’s lack of success following that move.

It really wouldn’t matter WHO the coach was ( well maybe barring Bennett / Bellamy ) they wouldn’t be happy, Seibold & Mestrov are just their shipping boys.

It’s been the underlying issue on Silvertails from the moment Des was sacked and it won’t go away as in their eyes he’s like a god.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that’s fair enough , and our lack of success currently is fueling that massively.

But I agree , it’s getting tiring isn’t it.
I don't know Mark, I think you have to add Des Haters of which there was 1 prominent camp member and the very unerving rise of the Sieman Lovers.

I don't know Mark, I think you have to add Des Haters of which there was 1 prominent camp member and the very unerving rise of the Sieman Lovers.
I don’t know about Des haters.

I’m not sure anyone hates Des , I mean he played for us , and won two Grand Finals with us so I’m sure all would respect him for that.

I respect him for that , but I certainly don’t respect what he did in 2011 when he tried to rip us apart when he went to the Bulldogs.

But I’ll always at least support any coach that has a crack , it’s a tough gig , so whilst ever they are with us I’ll support whomever that is.

Doesn’t mean I agree with their decisions or become a “ fan boy “ but I at least respect that they are doing their best.

Your capitalisation and punctuation really needs some work.

Relax mate, it's just a footy forum full of numbnuts.
After 20 years posting on one eyed eagle, the club forum and ST i have found very few numbnuts TBH
Most are salt of the earth manly comrades that look to create content instead of conflict. Which are you ?
Not everyone agrees, but we all set your own standard on how we disagree. Ill fix my punctuation if you examine your standards .

I am very relaxed just quietly, but if you play the man I am happy to oblige.
You can be pretty insightful when you take your own advice

And remember dude, relax , punctuate, and for gods sake get some fibre in your diet. you sound backed up

Last edited:
After 20 years posting on one eyed eagle, the club forum and ST i have found very few numbnuts TBH
Most are salt of the earth manly comrades that look to create content instead of conflict. Which are you ?
Not everyone agrees, but we all set your own standard on how we disagree. Ill fix my punctuation if you examine your standards .

And remember dude, relax , punctuate, and for gods sake get some fibre in your diet. you sond backed up
That last paragraph, that is indeed some quality foruming right there!!

And remember dude, relax , punctuate, and for gods sake get some fibre in your diet. you sound backed up
Mate it's a footy forum.

Actually, @Thewestisbest it's just a footy forum full of fanatical Sea Eagles numbnuts. A platform where passion is far more important than punctuation. However, yru'oe focus on correct spelling and grammar has been well nutted.
Finally, a sense of humour.

Or are you just being kind, honest and reliable because you want to be part of the salt of the earth group?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10