All NRL Games [Round 10, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Predictably the News Filth press are up in arms because the ref dared to sin bin Melbourne Storm pet club player Harry Grant for attacking the leg of a kicker, stating that it is a line in the sand moment for the game, ummm if I remember a month ago we were not only denied a victory in a game, we had a player also banned for something much less innocuous.

The double standards in the press really piss me off!!

Watching that game proves to me that we are no where near as consistent as those two clubs, they play fast up tempo footy and we can do it for a short while and are unable sustain it.

Our team is capable, two massive wins against the Rorters and Riff all undone by too many cheap and soft defeats!

Is it just my imagination or does Ginane "rub one out" every time Faalogo gets the ball.
Sing In The Face GIF by Travis

Predictably the News Filth press are up in arms because the ref dared to sin bin Melbourne Storm pet club player Harry Grant for attacking the leg of a kicker, stating that it is a line in the sand moment for the game, ummm if I remember a month ago we were not only denied a victory in a game, we had a player also banned for something much less innocuous.

The double standards in the press really piss me off!!
How is it that Aloia gets 2 weeks and young Harry gets a $1000 fine for exactly the same thing and the threat of $1500 if he contests it and fails, this Manly loading bs is really p*ssing me off 😡😡

How is it that Aloia gets 2 weeks and young Harry gets a $1000 fine for exactly the same thing and the threat of $1500 if he contests it and fails, this Manly loading bs is really p*ssing me off 😡😡
Yep shocking

And yet I saw one a few weeks ago not our game but another warriors game can't remember who was against warriors had same thing happen again to SJ No penalty to them and the player was not even charged

I can cop josh being given 2 week's but that has to apply to apply equally to the all the same tackles to the legs

But manly loading plays it's part

The thing is which I hope this or a disruptor tackle influences a major finals game in September nothing will change with either rule

I would be encouraging any team in finals footy if your number 7 has a player even near them after kicking dive to get a penalty it's become that ridiculous that rule.

Last edited:
Yep shocking

And yet I saw one a few weeks ago not our game but another warriors game can't remember who was against warriors had same thing happen No penalty to them and the player was not even charged

I can cop josh being given 2 week's but that has to apply to apply equally to the all the same tackles to the legs

But manly loading plays it part

The thing is which I hope this or a disruptor tackle influences a major finals game in September nothing will change with either rule

I would be encouraging any team in finals footy if your number 7 has a player even near them after kicking dive to get a penalty it's become that ridiculous that rule.
What about Atkinson winking to his team mates after harry got sin binned. He should have been fined as well

Move over Latrine, Harry's the new golden boy pinup now, that's why it's just a pocket money fine.

Funny how they dont slow down the "put down" like they did when Api was robbed a try a couple of weeks ago.

This game is a joke.

Funny how they dont slow down the "put down" like they did when Api was robbed a try a couple of weeks ago.

This game is a joke.
And thats why I agree with Gus Gould and everything he said, the games a joke, its stupid, what a dumb game we have, good on you Gus for telling like it is

Clearly this year's premiership is a 4 team race. Penrith, Storm , Sharks , Roosters. Again the same 3 teams for the last decade with the usual ring in. The rest are just making up the numbers. The nrl and it's bullsht rules and salary cap farce is really a laughing stock joke competition. So many poor quality teams with substandard rosters. Simply not enough players of 1st grade quality.

When I wastch Foran play I realise what a bunch of pea-hearts we have at tte Manly club.

If our players played with half the commitment of this bloke we would-‘t be 5-1-4. Foran is a pure example of a player who puts his body on the line.

Pity we gave him up for a bloke who couldn’t even put effort in at Blacktown, and then paid a million to get rid of him!.

NYEagle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12