All NRL Games [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Im away and had to listen to Chanel 9 this arvo. Gould, Johns and Fittler. What a pathetic group of commentators. Im gunna have to go back to the pub for the next game.

Have Melbourne done anything Anzac to their jersey apart from a poppy?... Didnt go to much trouble by the looks, unless iM missing something.

Have Melbourne done anything Anzac to their jersey apart from a poppy?... Didnt go to much trouble by the looks, unless iM missing something.

Titans the same too, you'd think if you were playing on the actual day they'd show a bit of effort

Hope the Dalai gets to keep his job though, he's been doing a great job not winning a GF. We don't want a Bennett or Bellamy type coach coming in and taking over.... that would be disastrous. The drought must continue for another 30yrs.
At least they've made a GF in the last decade. Where the fuk have we been.

Didn’t realise Chee Kam was at the storm. Remember the hype around him. Interested to see whether he is a good player; or was just cursed with being a good player at a crap club previously.

It could be my pathological hatred for the scum but they seem to constantly hang on to the tackled player more than they should and get thier arms tangled etc It’s really annoying to watch esp when they don’t get penalised . They get away with blue murder with all thier cheap cheating tactics

Is there a bigger flog in the game than Jack Wighton.

Left the Raiders because he wants to play at a club that can win a premiership.

Then he goes to play with the Wabbits.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Something to do with submarines which explains the black diagonal stripes but personally I can’t see it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8