• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nearly every other play the ball has been the same, refs obviously given up already. Must be saving the penalties for when Manly play during the real season.
I know how pathetic. Even when they showed taupaus play of the ball I was thinking 'sorry how is that different to every other play of the ball?' And the commentators were saying 'oh yes no attempt from taupau at all'

He shouldn't get suspended for it, it was barely over the horizontal and he didn't drive him into the ground! Tapau defense was unreal last night

Looking at it, I think it's past horizontal but it wasn't ugly.
Thay will say he placed in a dangerous position.

Looking at it, I think it's past horizontal but it wasn't ugly.
Thay will say he placed in a dangerous position.
If Kapow is suspended for that tackle and Hurrel was not it would defy belief. But there again we are playing Greenturd rules.

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Don't really care about this game
Really hope Marty Kapow plays limited minutes this week!!

A season ending acl to cam smith would do nicely - I don't wish injures on any player but smith really gets on my nerve and would cripple the scums chances in 2016!!

My prediction: Indigenous all stars by 6
Charity Shield: Dragons by 8
That's the way @davohan123 get the bad tips out of the way early and save the good tips for the season proper when it really matters. :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8