All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I feel there may be some news coming through after the World Cup final is finished. Then all players will
be settling back for the pre season
Anyone we would be looking at in that group wouldn’t announce anything at the moment, patience

The Club can try to paint whatever picture they like. I honestly believe we over achieved last year & have now lost players. Telling the fans that we will be going forward with the great kids coming through is rubbish.It doesn't matter how you try to dress up **** it's still ****

Disappointing result. Pearce would have been a great get. Bit of a slap in the face for our ability to recruit and/or our financial situation. I suspect him winning in 2013 takes away the premiership desire and all that is left for motivation is $$$ - Newcastle win.

Well not much action on the several signings in the #nextweek claim. More dribble. Tumbleweeds. Hopefully Santa has something planned.

lol And I recall Aaron Woods on 360 saying what a top bloke Matt Lodge was
True, and Lodge is a ****, although if a coach says so you'd have to be confident as the young wildng want to bring in a player who'd **** everything up

Most of those games he was paired with Nikorima (another rookie). Then dogboy came back to take control.
Hastings might surprise to the upside with DCE, and his goal kicking.

No guarantee though.
Yeah, that I agree with. Hastings MAY make a great combo with chez and MAY be a real talent that was tarnished by such partnerships at the chooks, although we won't be able to confidently say so until next year, concluding that this really is a bit of blind faith that we will have to hold

Shame would have been good if he came but I knew that my left nut was always safe. There was no way the NRL was going to let him come to Manly. They want him at the Knights. Also our management are not able to sign marquee players ....... these days.

#goodtokeeptwonuts#twonutsarebetterthanoneIthink

The Club can try to paint whatever picture they like. I honestly believe we over achieved last year & have now lost players. Telling the fans that we will be going forward with the great kids coming through is rubbish.It doesn't matter how you try to dress up **** it's still ****
There is no such thing as overachieving, but rather lifting. As far as I know this side will continue to improve, and being the close unit they are I know that they can lift for each other again, though having Pearce would've made everyone else not have to lift quite as much for each other

Never write off manly

For whatever reason we didnt land Pearce is not the end of the world . I stand by Barrett , they couldn't match the money simple . Pearce might go well at the knights he might not , but the ship has sailed . Blake green is pushing 31 and wanted a better deal and we made the right choice in letting him go . Our future will be fine .

If he goes to the knights it will show it's all about the money; since he can put his career permanently in the doghouse.

But doesn't this situation seem similar to last year when we had players sign up but couldn't lodge contracts until the medical clearances came in and those players went elsewhere because they were frustrated, and we were castrated?
I don't like to play the victim ,but if it smells like that grub Greenburg is just going out of his way to constantly foil us at every turn.
I can see it now, his eyes twitching wildly as the foam forms around his thin lipped mouth as he puts the red pen thru our humble request to sign MP.What a DHead,,my blood boils whenever I here his name or think about him!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEENEBBBBBUUUURRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well letting go of green does not look the best now.
I see us having a year like the raiders did this year around 10-12th we will lose some of those close games.

I think 2018 will be another frustrating time for us manly fans but I think in the long run it will help us...we have young kids coming through give them next year to adjust to the nrl, we go next off season buy a few good players and in 2019, 2020 have a serious play at the title.

You can bet one thing Todd and his gang are sitting there laughing their heads off this evening, manly suffer again.

I will say this MP I think has made the wrong decision, manly for his one good would of been the best fit, but he has chosen otherwise.

Let’s hope Metcalf, Hastings or distant last Tom Wright can fill in a hole for us and shine brighter than we all think they can.

Bad luck re Dogboy but I had a feeling he’s always go with the big money, and at 28, four years and four million is a LOT of cash.

He has his Premiership ring, I’m sure he’d like another but at say $200k or $300k a year for 4 years that’s a LOT of coin for a ring that after a few years is only memories.

Can’t say I’m at all surprised.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10