All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree with you buddy.. Don't give me beef over lamb :thumbsup:

Chook it is then!

Sorry, can't resist :p

f2f6be55bf80527fbbe96546b98178481586fb94fd56669c56fd6c165a1a6013.jpg

This all sort of reminds of our Northern Eagles days, when Kimmorley came on the market and was parading himself to his various suitors, we made him an offer he couldn't refuse, however we let Matt Orford go to accommodate him,we paid dearly for that.
I would rather a good steady half/ 5/8 who can kick as well, perhaps someone like Chad Townsend

So the Johns brothers Newcastles favourite sons have been recruited to sway junior to the knights. . Great surf down at curly this morning. Oh

So the Johns brothers Newcastles favourite sons have been recruited to sway junior to the knights. . Great surf down at curly this morning. Oh

Johns brothers or just Matty? I thought Andrew was still employed as the halves coach at the Chooks?

Then again, that would be the preferable outcome for Politis. He doesn't want Pearce to go to Manly or the Sharks who are a bigger premiership threat.

Johns brothers or just Matty? I thought Andrew was still employed as the halves coach at the Chooks?

Then again, that would be the preferable outcome for Politis. He doesn't want Pearce to go to Manly or the Sharks who are a bigger premiership threat.
If Pearce wants to go to Manly and everything is above board , he will go to Manly. I dont think he would really give 2 fuhcs what Politis thinks.

Knights looking more and more likely each day
I bet you one thing if MP signs with the knights a few days after this happens Todd and his team will come out and clear us of the salary cap investigations,the damage will already be done.

Can you imagine this forum if MP takes till next week to make a decision.

If MP does go with the knights it is his fault playing alongside DCE would bring the best out in him.

The one thing I know for certain even if we don't get MP we will still have a team to support next year and that won't change.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10