All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He’s either waiting out the 10 day cooling off period at this point, I doubt he is actually still deciding - whatever his decision is.
Yes I think he must know what he wants, I just wish he would get on with it. Just sign with the best I say!

I actually think Maloney is the better option for Manly. He can goal kick and a better organiser than Pearce.
Whether people like Maloney or not the fact is he is a winner he took the Warriors to a GF which no one has done since the Roosters and the GF rort and the sharks even though I still believe the NRL took them there but he's one of the best goal kickers he's a hard little bastard and like I said a winner and he'll be cheaper than Pearce to

He’s either waiting out the 10 day cooling off period at this point, I doubt he is actually still deciding - whatever his decision is.

Apparently still meeting with Knights and Sharks again later this week according to Rothfield. Not sure if he will be visiting Narrabeen.

I think @Snake (correct me if I'm wrong) said that Green didn't turn up to training and his manager was threatening to play hard ball. So they decided best to release him and not have another Farah situation.
Club had no choice.
Yeah who knows ehat discussion that club had with him. Seems early on we tried to secure moylan and now pearce.
We improved hell of alot thus season blake had alot to do with that.

Apparently still meeting with Knights and Sharks again later this week according to Rothfield. Not sure if he will be visiting Narrabeen.
Not sure what that means - either he is happy with us and is seeing if the the grass is greener or we are out of the picture.

0965F4D4-34D7-4826-AC17-7F93B8767250.jpeg 6F5803E8-8E9F-405F-9891-989F9C372242.jpeg

Last edited:
Come on Junior make a decision and then hopefully Pearce be with us [ and for you too hopefully ] I am sure that Wombat 64 will still forgive you.

How will this bet be settled exactly if you are proven wrong?

He’ll go live on Facebook for sure! But don’t worry too much, Hitler, he only had one ball, the other, was hanging on the wall, his mother, the dirty bugger, cut it off when he was 4...

He’ll go live on Facebook for sure! But don’t worry too much, Hitler, he only had one ball, the other, was hanging on the wall, his mother, the dirty bugger, cut it off when he was 4...

This is the version I got brought up with.....

Hitler has only got one ball
Göring has got two but they're small
Himmler has something sim'lar
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

#inonpage101

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14