All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Don't know why we want him. With all this chopping and changing, you can see that decision making isn't his strong point.
Every player in the game takes their time... it's just that it doesn't get updated in the media every 5 minutes when you're not a household name. Also, lesser players don't have 3 massive contracts sitting in front of them. Let him be... it's his future, not ours.

I really don't think this has dragged on...in fact if he signs somewhere this week then I think the whole thing has been quite snappy

Its just people sit on this forum with bated breath pressing F5 every 5 minutes.......

I really don't think this has dragged on...in fact if he signs somewhere this week then I think the whole thing has been quite snappy

Its just people sit on this forum with bated breath pressing F5 every 5 minutes.......
Once again:

giphy.gif

Oh well seems we missed out. Comp needs strong Newcastle.
We may need to look at left field recruit. Knights been clearing decks for quite a while.
We got a big chunk of cap with dce, tommy, dylan, marty. I think a small upgrade of green should have been offered.
There a real concern will go backwards will a untried or unproven replacement in croker or hastings

It's a big decision for anyone. Especially Pearce who admittedly was blindsided by Cronks signing and was expecting to finish his career as a 1 club man.

Knights offering pearce 5 year deal.. iv been telling you hes going there. Twice the money. Gorman saying manky making moves still lol yeah because weve lost him.. maybe bobby should of stuck around for this last 1
so is he getting 1.6 million from Newcastle.....I doubt it!

They will offer him 1.2 over 5 years maybe 1.4 we have 700k i thought. Now we have no green i want pearce because hastings is a reserve grader and i dont wanna go bottom 8 again. I liked green he was a decent family man and good for the younger boys as an example
I don't see us offering only 700k when he was already on 800k with the Roosters - it doesn't make sense. I think we have offered enough but not as much as Newcastle, if not why hasn't he already signed with the Knights or the Sharks.

The one thing likely weighing on Pearce's mind is going to Newcastle as the most expensive player in the comp. Matty Johns was saying last night that part of the sales pitch for Newcastle was no pressure but with that pay would come immense pressure and scrutiny for someone who's already been copping that for all NSW's failures. No such problem at Manly...

I don't see us offering only 700k when he was already on 800k with the Roosters - it doesn't make sense. I think we have offered enough but not as much as Newcastle, if not why hasn't he already signed with the Knights or the Sharks.
Yea i dunno they keep saying we have cap issues but i dont get how but sharks wanna get 3 marquee players in 1 off season and we cant get one after losing myles 500k snake matai thats 1 mil between them easy. Lawrence now green fmd yet parra can go after hayne after losing a fing winger.. the nrl is a joke if hayne signs for under his actual marketing price then we know the nrl is a complete farce favouring certain teams for there strategic positioning ie Broncos only team in Brisbane storm only team in Melbourne Roosters massive fan base sharks fan base Panthers and eels the west is booming they want to cash in on the massive and base there the NRL is an obvious joke for all to see.
We tried to sogn glenn on less and the nrl rejected it.. lets see if parra get the same result.. dont hold your breath

I wonder who we have signed (if we miss out on pearce) because we were told that green only get's released when we have a suitable replacement. Croker,cullen and hastings were all on the books before that statement so they can't roll them out as the starting 5/8.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10