Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m actually
Spencer Leniu just bringing the Penrith culture over to his new club.
I think you are closer to the mark then you realise… I get the feeling there may be a lot of GF butt-hurt involved on Ezra’s part.

It is totally within his right to do so, but it seems a pretty big step to make a formal complaint about a single word rather than addressing it directly with Spencer…

Probably get a 3 week grace on his suspension being a Rooster so will only serve 2 games instead of 5 - 6

Apparently Staggs and Carrigan bailed Leniu up at the hotel. Don't think Spencer has too many friends in the NRL. Highest order grub.

They need to get it "right" this time and make it a real punishment. Hope this comes out the right way, but imagine if it was a Whitey slurring Latrell/Walker/Fox, crap would really go nuclear. A real chance to nip it in the bud right now.

Andrew Symonds was less than thrilled by taunts from Indian crowds and then from Harbahjan Singh at the SCG. And apparently he always felt let down by the response of Cricket Australia and the ICC, who both tried to downplay the incidents at every turn.
And what a coincidence, the same word was used.

Is that a first for the NRL?
A player making an official protest to the ref regarding a racist comment.
I do have a vague memory of something along those lines but I don't remember specifics, maybe someone on here with a sharper memory than mine will have more

What would happen if it came to light that Lenui called him a stupid donkey?
Stupid Donkey ? Yeah Nah
Getting Called a Crazy Sea Eagle would be THE Greatest Honor of All

Oh-oh-oh come on fast, you can come on slow
I'm just CRAZY 'bout the way we move
Doin' the Eagle Rock

1709525898468.png

I do have a vague memory of something along those lines but I don't remember specifics, maybe someone on here with a sharper memory than mine will have more
Mentioned earlier, but Dean Widders and Bryan Fletcher:

Paul Gallen and Mickey Paea:

What a soft soft soft society we have become
I used to be called a Wog , at school every school day of the Week and there were no fines back then
Back then we were tougher men
Because we were not put it this plastic protection bubble
The fact is What does not Kill you makes you tougher
We even had out own TV Netflix series
View attachment 26221
Why have we become a soft society,because we don’t tolerate racism anymore?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8