Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes - But I am making the 1 + 1 = Bozo. Connection as the papers said the hearing will be next week

More likely that they do all judiciary for round 1 at same time
Yeah that makes sense.

Just means the media circus will continue a week

Walker is flog, he's the worst sportsman in league, his reactions over the years to anyone who's scored against Souffs is deplorable, easily my most hated player closely followed by Latrell
Yeah, it's like a personal insult to them that another team would dare score a try against them. They score a lot of sweeping backline tries that look spectacular but the niggle and the hidden cheap shots by the NRL's pinup team the vermin, is starting to wear a bit thin now, and it's something that the NRL needs to get a handle on, sooner rather than later.

The thing is, the tough guy, Im not going to back down image that he continues to use is only putting a target on his back and could shorten his career if he and the Roosters dont get it under control .Its ok to have a tough attitude but he seems to be easily niggled every game and it will only hurt him in the long run, although he is at the best club to be able to get away with stuff. Thats my take anyway. he is a very good player he just needs to curb his aggression

Interestingly he hasn’t denied saying it. The punishment should fit the crime. IMO if guilty then 3 to 4 weeks for first offence of this nature.

Peoples words are as affective as the affect they have on us
I hope you lose your temper and keep calm and happy through out the day feathered friend
You are an enthusiastic apologist for racism, which is no shock to anyone who's seen your posts over the years, including about Australia day and the referendum.

Why else would you refuse to condemn racist abuse? Instead you only blame the target of racist abuse for supposedly being weak.

You yourself are the weak one in this case because you refuse to even answer other people's points, you just repeat your own mantra again and again as though repetition makes something right. And then ironically you talk about 'useless words'!
No one becomes appressed with useless words without their consent

It would be great if you would actually respond to someone else's argument for once. If you won't do that then you are indeed flooding the forum with 'useless words'

If it comes down to he said/she said the NRLs hands are tied I guess.
Not really. I see Fox is pushing the line 'no clear evidence' because there wasn't a sound recording.
That merely shows they don't understand what 'evidence' is.

If a person makes a sworn statement that something happened then that most definitely is evidence.
If two people swear the opposite then the trier of fact has to decide whether they are equally credible. All the evidence can be used to make a decision about that, including the circumstances and surrounding events.

Significantly, it is not a criminal trial so the trier of fact only has to be satisfied on the balance of probabilities, doesn't have to be beyond reasonable doubt.

I believe I have answered every question in my many posts feathered friend
You haven't answered this one, but I think it would help if you do..
Q: do you think it is OK to call an Indigenous Australian a monkey?

This is an aside, but I blocked a particular forum member for a long time ago and it is the best thing I ever did.

I reccomend.

I'm for debating opposing views, in fact I welcome it.

But mindless, repetitive rhetoric that neither furthers or enhances a discussion I can do without.

You haven't answered this one, but I think it would help if you do..
Q: do you think it is OK to call an Indigenous Australian a monkey?
Thank you for being precise as texting can be sometimes hard to communicate

Q Do I think it is Ok to call Indigenous Australian a monkey ?
The question and my answer also applies to the following
Do I think it is Ok to call some one a fcwit , Moron , Prck , Cnt etc etc
But we all do it uncontrollably unfortunately

And the answer is NO

This is an aside, but I blocked a particular forum member for a long time ago and it is the best thing I ever did.

I reccomend.

I'm for debating opposing views, in fact I welcome it.

But mindless, repetitive rhetoric that neither furthers or enhances a discussion I can do without.
Disco has Got it !
Power to Disco !
The best thing we should all do is block every days useless words from the every day uncontrollable emotional people and make them Irrelevant
Try it . You will love it :)

I think threads like this ( not the topic) but the contents and rife intolerance on both sides of the fence probably explains to a large degree of why so many appear to leave this site.
I agree that there is more to this than the Taylor Swift approach of just “shake it off “ but calling people FFn morons and losers ect is not much better imo

Do I think it is Ok to call some one a fcwit , Moron , Prck , Cnt etc etc
But we all do it uncontrollably unfortunately

And the answer is NO
Thanks for answering that question.
Here's another (and if you have a question to put, please do - this is called learning by sharing our ideas)

You say people should control whether or not they are hurt by others' words - but at the same time you say no-one can control whether or not to abuse another person. Why do you think people can control their feelings but can't control what they say?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8