Alternate Eagles Supporter Group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
who would have thought our humble little supporters site would grow to this! outstanding! Dan you know you have my 100% support! Im In! Great to see all the other fans unite for the one cause of supporting the eagles and leaving all personal agendas aside, If we dont win another game this year its already given most of us more happiness than the last 5 years combined! We all know that wont happen so look out semi final time i say! Bring on those Broncos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

My first experience with the internet came during the NE days. Both myself and my better half were always defending Manly against the Norths supporters who used that Forum as a tool to air their views on why Manly were bad & Norths were great theories.

Out of that forum the Eagle Rockers were born, Both Jan & I are foundation members of that group. However, first and formost I am a Manly supporter and any group that spreads the gospel of Manly will get my support.

I am knocking up a mission statement and i think it should inspire quite a few

Hijack!! Did anyone notice the Pic of Rex Mossop , He was wearing an NE shirt at the Souths Game whats going on there ????? Has Alzheimers set in ??

Hijack!! Did anyone notice the Pic of Rex Mossop , He was wearing an NE shirt at the Souths Game whats going on there ????? Has Alzheimers set in ??
I had a laugh at that. Maybe Rex is jumping back on the bandwagon now that we are doing well. Some well intentioned supporters even suggesting buying him a new shirt!
:lol: :lol:

Good to see Manly supporters (Cliffy and the Corsos) putting Manly first - that is what we should be about - helping our team rather than personality/web site dramas!! :clap: :clap:

Sunday reminded me of how good it is to be a Manly supporter - some of those Souths supporters were hard cases!!!

I'd be happy to be involved in the supporter club, my little angel Holly will join for sure.

CC good to see you are happy to be involved with AE (not to say there's any reason why you wouldn't) you could cop a hard time from the rockers. But you are you're own man and theres no reason why you can't be involved with any supporter group you wish.

I think AE are a fine bunch of supporters. I see many others agree, which is refreshing to see.
Manlys forwards flogging dead horses (broncos)[/b]
[/quote]

You forgot to add the dead horse emoticon to that post buddy ;)

My first experience with the internet came during the NE days. Both myself and my better half were always defending Manly against the Norths supporters who used that Forum as a tool to air their views on why Manly were bad & Norths were great theories.

Out of that forum the Eagle Rockers were born, Both Jan & I are foundation members of that group. However, first and formost I am a Manly supporter and any group that spreads the gospel of Manly will get my support.

Totally agree there Pete.... Politics and agenda's have no place in football...Especially in supporters groups.

I was not around on the forums when all the problems started and frankly I could not care if you are in the Rockers or another group. I dont see why both sides cant get along. It is bloody childish as far as I am concerned but I might be missing something massive that went on in the past. Did I?????

Garts there is no problem from our side. But clearly the same cant be said the other way around

same CC, will no doubt see you at the Tigers game!!!

well we are winning now so whoever was involved should kiss and make up :D better times ahead for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles, dont need this infighting. how old is everyone? We seem to fight more amoungst ourselves than other fans. I find it ridiculous.

lol garts. We agree 100%. We still ahve no problem but read the first post of this entire topic. It explains it all.
Essentially we have been deemed, non rocker material

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8