Alternate things to do 5pm Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking I might start researching why ants follow each other! Couldn't think of anything else worth doing on a Sunday night!

http://insects.about.com/od/antsbeeswasps/a/10-cool-facts-about-ants.htm
:flogger::tumbleweed::idea:

Stevo said:
Old Bar festival. Probably get hammered in the beer tent and listen to some tunes and perv on some Kombis.

No chicks up there mate?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Record and listen to talkinsport

bob dylan said:
BOZO said:
Make passionate love

Translation = Choke the lizard

Well that 2 min out of the way

That would be a record in my house.

For you or your wife?

Eaglet said:
Having dinner with Tom Cruise...

Eaglet, I realise that the Grand Final this year is pure bile, but dinner with Tom Cruise, seriously.....! Don't torture yourself........!

Eating soap or cleaning the toilet are much better alternatives......

:s

bob dylan said:
I might wash my hair.

Thats very cruel to those of who have little or no hair Bob.

Eaglet said:

...with or without his Mrs?

Shoe1 said:
Stevo said:
Old Bar festival. Probably get hammered in the beer tent and listen to some tunes and perv on some Kombis.

No chicks up there mate?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Record and listen to talkinsport

bob dylan said:
BOZO said:
Make passionate love

Translation = Choke the lizard

Well that 2 min out of the way

That would be a record in my house.

For you or your wife?

Its me..pathetic i know

Eagleheart said:
Eaglet said:

Eaglet, I realise that the Grand Final this year is pure bile, but dinner with Tom Cruise, seriously.....! Don't torture yourself........!

Eating soap or cleaning the toilet are much better alternatives......

:s

Eagleheart: Yes that was the intention...I figured having dinner with TC would be more appealing than watching the GF...(with or without his wife or now ex-wife..) still obviously torturous!! Thanks for the ideas...actually I might just stay home and unblock the drain under the bathroom sink...it's starting to get really bad and stinky..now to find that plunger!!

the real fortynil said:
I was thinking I might start researching why ants follow each other! Couldn't think of anything else worth doing on a Sunday night!

http://insects.about.com/od/antsbeeswasps/a/10-cool-facts-about-ants.htm
:flogger::tumbleweed::idea:
I believe it's the itchy grub effect. The same effect that runs strongly through Tigers supporters. They don't know who is leading or where they are going but they are very willing to follow anyway. Odd...but highly amusing to watch!

Sounds like you blokes are just having a normal sunday afternoon masturabting with cheese graters, eating dog **** and licking slime off pools.

The NRL needs Manly to play every sunday afternoon just to stop you disgusting perverts enjoying yourselves

If anyone is interested I need help crutching flow blown sheep this weekend, along with pumping the septic tank out, which I might add has no been overflowing for several months now and quite ripe.

voicefromthehill said:
Do some manscaping

Before starting, make sure you have a definite 'stop' point otherwise it's 'just a little more' and soon you'll be left standing there wondering how you couldn't stop yourself from looking like one of those Mexican hairless chuihuihas....so a friend told me.

Earnie the Eagle said:
If anyone is interested I need help crutching flow blown sheep this weekend, along with pumping the septic tank out, which I might add has no been overflowing for several months now and quite ripe.

Im going to offer to lend Earnie a hand.

After last week’s shock and embarrassing loss to the storm,
the only way I could finish the 2012 season on a high is after I have shipped off the kiddies to Nanas for the night, is to go all out and order in some local grub most likely Thai, then agree on any chick flick that’s out there at the moment at the local vid store, whatever time that finishes on Sunday evening is to switch the box on to catch up on the news, then too see every single bulldog player, coaching staff and fans totally in a state of disbelief and all crying on each other’s shoulders, that would be just awesome heading into the off season.

Jatz Crackers said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

I live in Deliverence country, do you like pigs Jatz?

We could all go hand grenade fishing, are there any dams at Belmore?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

I live in Deliverence country, do you like pigs Jatz?

We could all go hand grenade fishing, are there any dams at Belmore?

Terry Hills?

Thank god Im working til 815pm.Had a swap all oraganised IN CASE,but changed that.I'll get home,crack a stubbie,and think of 2013 premiership,and 2014 trip to England

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6