An open letter to Scott Penn and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
This club has been surrounded in non-stop ****ing drama since 1 day after the 2011 Grand ****ing Final.

With the **** decision handed down by the NRL this week, can that be the ****ing end of it? Can we just keep our heads down and focus on the ****ing footy?

Please!?!

There is no doubt that it has been by far since the dark days of the northern eagles the most turblent times in our history.

We are paying for our club administration being so dysfunctional. Too many changes of CEO has caused constant instability and I truly hope that Lyall Gorman can heal the wounds.

The club needs to come together and that includes getting the Sea Eagles and football club together for the common cause.

The salary cap and betting investigations have really damaged our club and our owners need to fight the NRL to clear our name as best as they can.

There are many challenges looming. We need to get our roster sorted out die to this salary cap mess, we need a final decision on whether Brookvale is ever going to be upgraded. We need some stability at board level so that our exciting young roster is allowed to gel into a premiership winning team.

We are all angry and fed up with this salary cap investigation and the consequences of it. Whatever the outcome of this as a club we need to better and have a winning culture that is united. For too long division has ripped our club apart and this is an opportunity to fix this once and for all.

This club has been surrounded in non-stop ****ing drama since 1 day after the 2011 Grand ****ing Final.

With the **** decision handed down by the NRL this week, can that be the ****ing end of it? Can we just keep our heads down and focus on the ****ing footy?

Please!?!
I’d love to see the club play an Australia Day game to please Scott Penn

Meanwhile: Somewhere at Manly HQ

images (16).jpeg

More an open social media post than a letter. Unless you've also put a stamp on it and sent it through Australia post, in which case, I apologize.

I thought they had memes for that sort of thing these days ... short, sharp, to the point and endorsed by the fictional character of your choice ....

I'd respond with a witty meme, if I only knew how to copy stuff or do anything on line beyond type smart arse comments on silvertails.

Don't under-rate yourself ... many try posting smart-arse comments and fail ... it is a talent in itself ..

Please!?!
I understand the sentiment Stevo but now is not the time to lie down and think of England .What this brazenly vindictive anti Manly zealot is intent on doing is destroying our club its members and its legacy.We cannot allow this to happen and so I am 100% behind Penn and his pursuit of truth,justice and the Manly way!!!!
Manly has been a leading club since 1947 with more than its fair share of Premierships and no bald headed blow-in with a cheap suit and a shoddy agenda is going to take that away
Go Manly and go Penn right is on your side !!!!

Please!?!

Do you really think we should have rolled over and accepted punishment every time the club or it's employees was accused of something?

Recent examples:
- B. Stewart trial (which went all the way to a court decision and was found NOT GUILTY)
- ASADA investigation (Where it was found that the club had no case to answer)
- Match fixing (Resulted in a costly police investigation which found no evidence of match fixing)

Regardless of the outcome of this, if you think that the media will leave us in peace and let us go on our merry way, you are mistaken. Everyone hates us, so any article that generates outrage, scandal and that somehow paints the club in a bad light - regardless of actual guilt or innocence - will continue to generate revenue for them.

We are not one of the protected species, so the club needs to defend itself, as nobody else will.

Please!?!

NO !

Thanks to the Penn family for standing by this great club. There are very few in this world who actually put their hard earned on the line again and again as you have. Please stay strong and I will stand with you.
Despite the increased funding allocation to the N R L clubs , certainly still a considerable shortfall for the N R L clubs in overall yearly operational requirements and costs . So of course the Penn participation and support is very important. Even more reason now to properly resolve and clear up the witch hunt issue and for the club "s opportunity and prospects to maximize the corporate dollar input and for the club's short and long term viability . And to just break even and not only for the Penn "s interests and sake .

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10