An Update from the Club - finally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It just amazes me that they STILL haven't announced Matt Orford's signing on the main site.

I don't care how protective some are of the management quality of the official site, SOME things could always be done better, just like this site. That said, all parties are trying to improve. I'd just like to see some of the siloism created by all parties bought down, and that we all get along as a community with a like minded goal.

I just get dissapointed when I as a paying member hear things through mates, the Manly Daily, etc etc before the club notifies us.

But that's cool....These forums are a way of us to network (within the community) to get information, and is why it dissapoints me as well the easy way people are disbanded from posting on the official site.

Freedom of Speech leads to a healthier community. Through communication, I have rectified differences with Sideline Eye, Corso Pete etc.. By banning people, and disabling them to actually communicate where their grievances lie, intensifies arguments and builds silos.

But oh well - the footy starts soon, and they can't stop me from attending games, drinking beers and enjoying what I do most - watching The Sea Eagles.

Are any other clubs giving out info apart from typical marketting drivel??

(penrith and the sharks excluded as they have had obvious reasons to talk about other matters)

I know the only thing ive seen on the roosters recently was a crappy publicity stunt between them and the warratahs in a surf lifesaving carnival where judging by what i saw id take my chances and go it alone - thankfully its footy that they play.

Well at the end of the day we will be able to start talking REAL footy in juts over a month when the trials start.

[quote author=Daniel]
There is a lot more to be ashamed about with that news article.

I cant believe how many of you have fallen for the obvious psychology that has been thrown in there and not mentioned it.

Has anyone else noticed that all the NEW players are impressing......hhhmmmmm lets try and get the fans to adore them and expect big things, as that sounds like a good idea and isnt setting anyone up for a fall is it?

I can't believe how you could even go there!! First bit of news out of the club and you are bagging it! Everyone has been speculating on how the new guys are going and finally we are told something and it's still not good enough. Do you really think they are going to come out with ... They are all training ****, so and so is hopeless, someone else is too slow and is putting on weight, there's a huge rift between players....etc. That would be a real smart way to encourage more supporters to the club.

Sorry ... just can't believe you said that.

[/quote]

MSE forum rules, you cant bag anyone or you get Banned, think Zorba is scared about getting banned

jeez discussion generation is easy............

It's probably as good as it COULD be. It all comes down to perception. Something we all differ with.

You know, these emails came through, what, 48 hours ago?

Do you reckon I even bothered to read it?

Nup, cause I knew it would be crap and a complete and utter waste of my precious time.

Am I wrong?

You know, these emails came through, what, 48 hours ago?

Do you reckon I even bothered to read it?

Nup, cause I knew it would be crap and a complete and utter waste of my precious time.

Am I wrong?

Yes you are wrong..................................your time isnt that precious :)

I got one and I'm not even registered on MSE, SO I'm stuffed if I know how it works

Ok,,,,i wasnt going to but heres my 2 cents worth.

Heres a bit of news that I say should be screaming bloody headlines.

Its NOT politics wrapped in an article. Its NOT deceit wrapped in a memo. Its NOT diversion wrapped in a jersey. Its JUST a piece of slightly interesting trivia & gossip from one persons point of view about a sport. Its sport. Just a game. Thats all.

The hill aint no grassy knoll and the locker sheds aint no film studio where the false moon landing was made. There just aint no conspiracy here. And all of us commentators here are NOT the unwashed masses who are requiring to be misled.
We are just SUPPORTERS.

I suggest we go back to enjoying discussing and debating footy and drop all this bollocks that sounds distinctly like bitching. :!:

Ok,,,,i wasnt going to but heres my 2 cents worth.

Heres a bit of news that I say should be screaming bloody headlines.

Its NOT politics wrapped in an article. Its NOT deceit wrapped in a memo. Its NOT diversion wrapped in a jersey. Its JUST a piece of slightly interesting trivia & gossip from one persons point of view about a sport. Its sport. Just a game. Thats all.

The hill aint no grassy knoll and the locker sheds aint no film studio where the false moon landing was made. There just aint no conspiracy here. And all of us commentators here are NOT the unwashed masses who are requiring to be misled.
We are just SUPPORTERS.

I suggest we go back to enjoying discussing and debating footy and drop all this bollocks that sounds distinctly like bitching. :!:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7