An Update from the Club - finally

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez I'm glad I took the time of that long write up before. Thanks guys.

I appreciated it Ryan.

Especially since I was also a bears fan, although the reasons for my migration to manly was probably different to yours.

byso that isnt schoolyard mentality, i am just targeting my audience

byso is not my disciple.....i wouldnt accept him into the family

Instead you prefer to waist peoples time with arguments that don't really reflect your view.

So basically your telling everyone that you should be ignored? ;)

Um Byso, didnt you send me a PM stating exactly what you have said about Dan above?? I can quote the PM if you like. Stop being a hypocrite.

I recall a certain PM telling me that sometimes you say things primarily to keep a thread going, even if what you say may not be what you mean!

Unfortunately I have deleted all PM's prior to new year so I dont have it.

the ability to recognise inanity is a sure sign of a higher intellect.

or you read my inane comment a few posts back :)

[quote author=Ryan]
Geez I'm glad I took the time of that long write up before. Thanks guys.

I appreciated it Ryan.

Especially since I was also a bears fan, although the reasons for my migration to manly was probably different to yours.

[/quote]

Jatz - care to elaborate on your migration dude???

the ability to recognise inanity is a sure sign of a higher intellect.

or you read my inane comment a few posts back :)

I dont really have a higher intellect but jsut realised you threw inane into your post as you mentioned it then

I guess its all relative fluffy, you have a higher interact than a bumble bee yes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2