And another Hawk !! that makes 6 now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If they're mates and they all turn out to be handy players they might turn out to be a core group that re-instates a culture of mateship at the club in years to come.

It helps that they're grounded country kids and not spoiled city wankers.

Some very good cool climate wines outta Orange these days. Personal favourites are:

Cargo Road
Canobolas Smith
Bloodwood
Jarretts

Here is my 'son of' list:

Mark Willougbhy
Martin Bull
Leigh Krilich
Chad Randall
Scott Fulton
Brett Fulton
Grant Thorougood
Kane Cleal
Alan Thompson's son (can't recall his name)

Compared to their fathers, Not a lot of quality footy in that mob!

Ryan, Cleal has been promising a lot for the last 2 years, time to start delivering instead of relying on his father name

A bit harsh there wheel. You told me that you thought that scott should have played SOO he was that good. What about Doug and Phil Daley? Mick and george Lennon? Russell Hunter and I can't remember his fathers name?

If harry played for Manly you could have included Donny Mckinnon on that list as I reckon he was better than that bunch (beats Scott F by a hundred miles).

If you included cousins then I reckon Russell and Daniel gartner would be the best family related players for Manly (at least I think they were related). Adam and Peter peters (they have a bit in common)?

Yes Canobolas Smith and Jarretts are good. My favourite here would be Mortimers Wines and they are only about 2kms from my house!! :)

If they're mates and they all turn out to be handy players they might turn out to be a core group that re-instates a culture of mateship at the club in years to come.

It helps that they're grounded country kids and not spoiled city wankers.

There has got to be hundreds of good young players in the country areas just waiting to be discovered and given an opportunity by a club like Manly.

I think that Dane Tilse will stand out for the Raiders this year. He is a good young player who has plently of size about him. if he has half the ticker his father had when he played for the bears he will be as tough as nails as well.

I guess it all depends on who you communicate with. It can make a huge difference! Don't worry Tookey, he knows a good wine as well and doesn't mind the occasional glass of red. :)

He must buy his wines from the vineyards direct when he goes scouting for talent as he only buys VB from the bottle shop.

Tilse does a pretty good room invasion too from what I hear.

Some of the Bathurst uni students I know told some fairly amazing stories!

Tookey - I forgit about those few.

1/ It was George Hunter
2/ Actually Phil was with out doubt the best. I notice Phils son plays for the Aust Schoolboys RU team. Hopefully he might have a go at Manly.
3/ Peter & Adam Peters related??????

Tilse does a pretty good room invasion too from what I hear.

Some of the Bathurst uni students I know told some fairly amazing stories!

I heard that it was highly overrated.

Tookey - I forgit about those few.

1/ It was George Hunter
2/ Actually Phil was with out doubt the best. I notice Phils son plays for the Aust Schoolboys RU team. Hopefully he might have a go at Manly.
3/ Peter & Adam Peters related??????

I didn't say the Peters were related - just had a lot in common. They are both - starts with u and ends in s.

Yes mostly he does.

What a great job. Tour the country and pick up a few good young players for the club and a few cases of good wines at the same time.

seles in between?

Correct. I knew it wasn't difficult. just had to spell it out for wheel as he is a bit slow sometimes. No doubt his mind is on other things today - like which function he is going to tomorrow to watch the race.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4