And the new NSW coach is…. Michael Maguire??!! (nee McGuire)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Good luck to him, I prefer to consider his good record with Souths, than his time at the Tigers, who seem un-coachable these days, before the Tigers, Maguire was very well respected, so I'm optimistic he will do a good job, I like Freddy, but there was a few strange decisions this year, on top of a bit of bad luck, so go the Blues, it will help having our best players available.

Congratulations for spelling ‘McGuire’ correctly people. At least nobody threw a ‘Q’ in there.

In this instance however, his name is ‘Maguire’.

A big BZ to those who spelt it correctly to start with.:)

Don’t look at his role at the tigers those guys couldn’t be coached when he was at clubs that had a good squad he went ok.As nsw coach it could work.

Good luck to him, I prefer to consider his good record with Souths, than his time at the Tigers, who seem un-coachable these days, before the Tigers, Maguire was very well respected, so I'm optimistic he will do a good job, I like Freddy, but there was a few strange decisions this year, on top of a bit of bad luck, so go the Blues, it will help having our best players available.
Maguire was at the Tigers for 4 failing years
He had 4 years to rebuild and repair and he failed to resolve
Everyone is accountable for their works and so was Maguire
He did win a premiership in the past but we are all only as good our last performance
Living on past Glories make you yesterdays Hero

Maguire was at the Tigers for 4 failing years
He had 4 years to rebuild and repair and he failed to resolve
Everyone is accountable for their works and so was Maguire
He did win a premiership in the past but we are all only as good our last performance
Living on past Glories make you yesterdays Hero
Yeah, true as well, but hes got the job, so we'll see how he goes, and we can all just watch on whether we all like it or not

Yeah, true as well, but hes got the job, so we'll see how he goes, and we can all just watch on whether we all like it or not
I agree with you feathered friend . He he's got the job and the opportunity to succeed

But this Great Maroon Man will make sure he fails :)
1697247207318.png

Last edited:
All NSW had to do to win this year was not pick Tedesco and Young.

Basically every series we lose is lost in the selections, before a ball is even kicked.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10