Annesley's weakly excuses presser - 2023 edition!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
Another season, so another year of Annesley's excuses.

Kicks off shortly. Will he say the Ref got the forward pass call wrong? Or will it be swept under the rug because it's Manly. Stay tuned..

Annesley admits the ball was backwards out of the hands, but travelled forward. Travelling forward is not an indicator of a forward pass, therefore, Ref was wrong.
It was very weird. It was like he was breaking down what happened as if the ref had made a fair pass call and Annesley was just supporting his decision. He didn't actually put up his hand and say the ref got that wrong.

Thanks RJ just watched it. Jeez he can talk rubbish. I almost fell asleep listening to him explain that and answer the journos question.

He's an absolute dribbler!

It was very weird. It was like he was breaking down what happened as if the ref had made a fair pass call and Annesley was just supporting his decision. He didn't actually put up his hand and say the ref got that wrong.

True, he didn't actually say 'Ref was wrong'. That was my wording haha. He waffled on about it being an 'optical illusion' and but confirmed it 'was a fair pass'.

Ref was wrong sounds better though :)

I just can't for the life of me see how Sutton thought it was forward.
He's right in line with Parker? Absolute howler.

1679889853326.png

He's an absolute dribbler!

True, he didn't actually say 'Ref was wrong'. That was my wording haha. He waffled on about it being an 'optical illusion' and but confirmed it 'was a fair pass'.

Ref was wrong sounds better though :)
Optical Illusion - bal thrown back and “technically goes forward”
What if the balls is thrown forward and goes is even more forward. Not an optical illusion if it applies to the Roosters in 2013.

Sick of this. Happens every bloody year when Manly gain any momentum.

NYEagle

That was so painful to watch. Why can't he just get to the point instead of waffling on. 30 minutes to go through 4 issues which could have taken 10 minutes at most. Why even bother having the review.

Just to help save anyone’s sanity and brush past the mind numbing stats bullshiit, FF to the 8:00 minute mark for the answer most of us already new. The pass was fair. In layman’s terms, the filthy cheating Sutton cartel has struck again in the shape of Chris "there’s no way I’d get to ref if my brother wasn’t the boss" Sutton.

Another season, so another year of Annesley's excuses.

Kicks off shortly. Will he say the Ref got the forward pass call wrong? Or will it be swept under the rug because it's Manly. Stay tuned..

Traditionally, we call it 'weakly', not weekly because of the lame excuses.

and by we..I guess I mean me as I did it the last few years. lol

(thanks for posting)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4