Announcement @ 2pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a farce. No wonder people criticize all the time, if you can't get something simple like this right.

Dan link said:
As suspected.

Joint Sponsorship of Manly. Penn Health and Quantam.

Interesting. Basically we have failed to get a sponsor and have the owners bailing us out again
 Gee.  What a surprise.

Dan link said:
As suspected.

Joint Sponsorship of Manly. Penn Health and Quantam.

Interesting. Basically we have failed to get a sponsor and have the owners bailing us out again

Sounds like it. How embarrassing.

not at all and I would say the journos will have a field day. We should have hired a PR agency to wrap the news up in a very positive light.

Surely just another nail in the coffin of Lowe's tenure

This won't even make the news or papers! If it does the headline will read
" Useless kiwi can't even find a sponsor, so the owners put there name on teams jumpers".

Get ****ed. I skipped lunch cause i thought it may have been awesome news. But really it's like ****ing your sister. Boring!

Why did we bother making an announcement, building it up on twitter. Why not just slip it on the website and let people notice of their own accord?

Facebook is starting to light up with a few comments and I would say that they would be best pulling comments from the posts on there, because whilst fans will appreciate what the Penn's and Quantum have done, they will see through it all and the hate will be obvious

Dan link said:
Facebook is starting to light up with a few comments and I would say that they would be best pulling comments from the posts on there, because whilst fans will appreciate what the Penn's and Quantum have done, they will see through it all and the hate will be obvious
 But while it's up - get on there and vent your spleen.  The more people calling the Lowe bluff, the better.

build us up & then knock us down, I don't think there will be big dollars involved either, like how the storm get money off the nrl owners

Simple PR strategy

Donate the space to a charity ala Barcelona / Bull dogs. Owners still get significant brand recognition on their investment etc.

Staggering really

Iron on's for the big launch. BTW what happened to the new away jersey design

249561470.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8