Announcement @ 2pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been waiting to buy a new jersey for this year but now I wont bother! Have they just been ironed on for the media release and better ones available later?

Dan link said:
So IMO start with Lowe and let the CEO sort out the rest. A complete firing and rehiring in one go probably isn't a great idea

Exactly right.

If we want a good CEO, the worst thing you can do is napalm the troops. A top CEO will want to identify the human assetts & liabilities, the working & non working procedures and develop his plan from there according to the scope of the available finances.

It must be his job to retain those that add value and cut loose the deadwood and he would baulk at having to deal with the chaos of a business in a downward spiral crisis.

Why is it posted on facebook but 2hrs later there is still nothing on the clubs own website ?????

Thanks for keeping the fans updated .

The best CEO still has to answer to the owners and if they want jobs for the boys then the best CEO will still be stuck with dinosaurs.

When is Lowe's contract up? End of this year could fit in nicely

Fluffy link said:
When is Lowe's contract up? End of this year could fit in nicely
  If he's still there by the end of the year it will fit nicely.  He can turn out the lights as he leaves.

Fluffy link said:
The best CEO still has to answer to the owners and if they want jobs for the boys then the best CEO will still be stuck with dinosaurs.

A top flight CEO wouldnt take on that role in the first place.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
just on twitter the msg below popped up

manlyseaeagles Stay tuned at 2pm this afternoon...the Silvertails are back! Keep an eye on Twitter for updates! #gomanly

is Dan now the sponsor ??
I have no qualms with people disliking us because we are elite, but the barbs sting much harder when they laugh at us for being fools.

maybe we should start emailing the club to voice our disappointment , the way things are going it seems no one is taking any notice off this web site or any other .... as it is we are looking cheap and tacky a 2ND tier club for f..fsake Norths have more sponsors and they don't have a team ...

So the wrong people are sponsoring us? I guess it would be nice if companies were fighting each other to sponsor us ... but if companies are prepared to pay up to be shareholders and sponsors I don't quite get the doom and gloom.

As for Lowe, he was only ever a stop-gap. The gap is stopped, his time is coming to an end sometime this year.

I don't agree that we look cheap and tacky from the outside mudeagle.  Outsiders don't really have a clue as to the ownership of clubs and the inner machinations.  But to those of us who know, it's very disappointing.  And at the end of the day Norths could say they have 100 million in sponsorship, but who would know whether that's the truth.  I'd say that Florimo is putting his spin on the CC teams efforts to be included, and that's what the 10 million is, spin.  At least we're there, and with a team.  And if Penn and other owners want to put in squillions, who are we to whinge.      

Not here to defend Lowe, however looking at from a potential major sponsor, would you really want to pay dollars to have your brand on a jersey that very seldomly sees any real publicity?? I mean with the chooks and saints getting on air every weekend I know I wouldnt want to spend those type of dollars on our jersey and i'm a fan. Would be a very difficult sell IMO.

yeah , i understand DSM5 but just have a pain in the gut from all this if they came out 5 weeks ago and put this sponsorship to us we would not think it was to bad , but to put this out there with only 2 weeks to kick off it looks to me that we were not looking to get a major sponsor before the season started ... maybe i am looking at it all wrong who knows ....

mudgeagle link said:
yeah , i understand DSM5 but just have a pain in the gut from all this if they came out 5 weeks ago and put this sponsorship to us we would not think it was to bad , but to put this out there with only 2 weeks to kick off it looks to me that we were not looking to get a major sponsor before the season started ... maybe i am looking at it all wrong who knows ....

The annocement today was suppose to be the return of the silvertails , how has this deal today put us in a better position than we already were ? Thats all i'd like to know . BTW its now 3hrs since the news and still nothing on the club website , being a member would'nt you think that they might inform us in some way ? ( other than fb or twitter )

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Not even a mention at all on the NRLs exclusive rugby league station 2gb on the 3pm news

Our media managers' responsibility, time to go Zorb.

swoop link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186575.msg318445#msg318445 date=1298866008]
Not even a mention at all on the NRLs exclusive rugby league station 2gb on the 3pm news

Our media managers' reponsibility, time to go Zorb.
[/quote]

Looks like the club has deleted all the negative comments off fb lol there were over 40 comments now down to 14

kurri eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=186575.msg318515#msg318515 date=1298873444]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=186575.msg318445#msg318445 date=1298866008]

Our media managers' reponsibility, time to go Zorb.
[/quote]

Looks like the club has deleted all the negative comments off fb lol there were over 40 comments now down to 14
[/quote]

You know what they say, if you can't cop the heat get out...................

Amateurish at best . Last years jumpers , no sleeve sponsors , iron on stickers and the players look both bored silly and embarrassed to be there . If that is a launch of anything at all, then it's no surprise we have no sponsor on board.

have to laugh i have been deleted on fb oh well smells a lot like the mwse forum before they shut that down , tho shall not post anything negative rule no 1 ..

I mentioned a while ago of having old footy heads in high admin positions and got taold that suits can't do this job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4