Another Manly fan gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rest in Peace to your dear Mum.
I guess many of us on here have ageing parents.
It's always too soon to lose someone you love so much no matter how old they are.
Thoughts with you.

Sorry for your loss my condolences to you and your family.
Sounds very much like my young years sitting on Brookie hill with mum and dad. Mum is 87 now and has early dementia signs. Dad died the week before the 2007 GF.

My most heartfelt condolences Budgewoi Eagle. Very sad news.
I know the pain and sense of loss. Lost mum to a brain aneurysm in 2009. Very sudden.

I always like to think they live on in the lessons they taught us.

Probably not supposed to post it here but bugger it, she was my Mum.
My wonderful 89 year old Mum left us at 10.30 this morning. Until she got the dementia which really consumed her in the last few years, she never missed a Manly game, though always on the telly in the last 20 years.
Her first Manly game was with the kid version of me at the 1972 grand final. We were both died in the wool
Maroon and White from that day on. Poor old Dad was a Parra supporter but would sit up on the hill with us every week, rain, hail, or shine. They’d bring their folding chairs, their thermos of coffee, and their ham sandwiches and settle in for all three grades.
May you Rest In Peace my beautiful Mum and, as for the 2020 Sea Eagles .... win it for Mum!!!

Thank you for sharing your cherished feelings with us all .

Mothers are the heart and soul of the family and losing a Mum can leave an empty feeling but after we finish grieving and missing her loving words and warm hugs we begin to sense our mothers spirit is always with us .

God bless your beautiful Mother feathered friend x

index.jpg

My wonderful 89 year old Mum left us at 10.30 this morning. Until she got the dementia which really consumed her in the last few years, she never missed a Manly game, though always on the telly in the last 20 years.
Her first Manly game was with the kid version of me at the 1972 grand final. We were both died in the wool
Maroon and White from that day on. Poor old Dad was a Parra supporter but would sit up on the hill with us every week, rain, hail, or shine. They’d bring their folding chairs, their thermos of coffee, and their ham sandwiches and settle in for all three grades.
May you Rest In Peace my beautiful Mum and, as for the 2020 Sea Eagles .... win it for Mum!!!
So sorry to hear of your mum’s passing. Condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your sad news BE. I know from experience that it is really hard losing your mother. My condolences to both you and your family.

rip%202.gif

Dear Budgewoi Eagle, I am saddened to learn about the loss of your Mum, my heart goes out to you and your family, losing a parent is a tough one. I lost my Dad 7 years ago and like your Mum he adored Manly and my love for the club started through him. RIP to your Mum and take care!

Sorry to hear about your loss @Budgewoi Eagle . I lost my dad 24 years ago (6 days before the 1995 GF actually) and I lost my mum 5 years ago so like many others here it seems, I know of something which you're going through right now.

RIP mother Budgewoi Eagle.

Sorry to hear of your loss Budgewoi, but happy to hear that you had such a great mum. I hope Manly gives you plenty to cheer next year.

Sincere condolences to you and your family B E . I am sure that she has left a great legacy to always reflect fondly on .

Sorry to hear of you loss. Mum's are very special to those of us lucky enough of have had one in our lives. My mum is in a nursing home with dementia and will remain lost until she passes.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. I am lucky to still have mine around, although she has never been to a game! I will make sure to tell her I love her and appreciate her being around. Take care.

Condolences mate. I lost my dad a bit over a year ago. I still find myself reaching for the phone to ring him when I want advice on something.

Thoughts go out to you and your family. my family are currently watching my beautiful big sister who too is a manly fan slowly drift away in the final stages of pancreatic cancer. Definitely puts things in to perspective

Thinking of you during this most difficult of times BE. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10